Chapter 28: Part 2 of Blanket Kicks (Final!)

Start from the beginning

I coughed up blood and my face tingled. He put his fingers around my throat and squeezed. I gasped, my throat burning, and I began getting light-headed.

"Stop it right now!" somebody grabbed him and pulled him off of me.

My vision was blurry and I couldn't see the figure shaking me. My eyes involuntarily closed and it all went quiet.

"Mark!"

"Mark! Wake up!"

"Aish!" My face felt cold and wet.

I opened my eyes and saw Jackson with an empty glass in his hand.

"Where am I?" I looked around and noticed I was in my bedroom. V was sitting beside me and I spotted Park alone in the corner of my room.

"Your bedroom, Mark," V put his palm on my forehead.

"You look like shit," Jackson told me.

"Thanks, man," I gave him a dirty look.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?" V attacked me with questions.

"I'm okay. I kind of want to sleep though," I answered honestly.

"Come on, guys. Let's let him rest. He's taken quite a beating," JB shooed everyone out.

The door closed and I was left alone with Park.

"I'm so sorry, Mark. I should have believed you when you warned me about my brother," she sat on the bed beside me.

"It's ok. You don't remember me. I don't blame you," I felt weird with her. I don't feel like she is really here right now.

I realized then and there that Park wasn't here. She never was. Park had died that year ago and her brother was right. I was crazy. She has been a figment of my imagination and I could finally let her go. I don't need her anymore. What I assumed her brother did was what I wanted to hear. I can finally move on. With this sudden consciousness Park disappeared. The weight lifted off my shoulders and I took a deep breath. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. When I opened them I felt reborn, like I could finally be happy again. I sat up, holding my head and walked into the main room.

"Hey, Mark!" Bam Bam cheered.

"Hi, Bam," I laughed.

"Wow! Mark hyung is smiling!" Yugyeom sat up.

"V?" I walked over to him.

"Yes?" He stood up.

"Let me take you out on a date," I put my hand out for him to grab, smiling.

His face lit up and he put his hand in mine.

"AWW! HYUNG!" Bam cooed.

I walked him out to JB's car and drove him to a nice restaurant.

"Mark?" He put his chopsticks down, indicating he wanted to have a serious conversation.

"Yes?" I followed his lead and also put mine down.

"I want to take you somewhere after this," he blushed.

I smiled, nodding.

After we finished eating V drove for a long time. I wasn't sure where he was going because he had been driving for at least half an hour. He stopped and parked in a parking lot.

"Follow me. It's a bit of a walk,"

We walked around for awhile until he stopped at a huge temple with beautiful lights.

"Tongdosa," V sang.

"It's beautiful," I wondered why he brought me here.

"Mark?" He cleared his throat.

"Yes, V,"

"I've been wanting to ask you this for some time now, but-" he paused.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" His eyes watched mine, carefully.

I smiled and wished I could capture the emotion and tensity of this moment.

"Yes,"

(A/N) This is the last chapter of my story! :( So sad! I'm sorry! It had to end! I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I will try to write a new story that is completely different. Anyways I love you all! Thank you so much for supporting my story!