Chapter Fifteen: Shopping Day

Mark's POV

I stood dumbfounded at what just happened. Was V just in our kitchen eating Kimbap at 2:00 am? I shook my head, laughing. This truly was hilarious now that I think about it. His face was priceless. I walked over to the fridge, closing it. I decided to clean up the mess and text Suga what happened.

Me: Suga? You up man?

I threw away the Kimbap and wiped the floor. I heard my phone buzz from the counter and grabbed it.

Suga: I am now. What do you want?

I could almost here the sass through the phone.

Me: Sorry to wake you, but is V at your place?

Suga: No. Why?

Me: Well... he was just in our kitchen eating leftover Kimbap and I spooked him and he ran out.

Suga: Yea... he's a sleep walker. Sorry man I hope he didn't cause to much trouble. I'm getting dressed to go to the pizzeria.

Well a bit of a mess...

Me: Why the pizzeria?

Suga: That's where he goes usually. Don't know why. I'll keep you updated man. Thanks.

What. How weird. I put my phone back on the counter and went back to the couch to try to sleep. I ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.

Park's POV

I woke up to loud noises coming from the kitchen. I looked over at the clock.

2:07 am   

What the...? Who could be up this late. Wait. Where am I? I looked around and realized I was in Mark's bed.

I smiled.

He must have tucked me in. I looked next to me, but I was alone.

I frowned.

What a shame I wish he was asleep next to me. I threw the covers off of me and went to the door, opening it as quietly as I could. I looked down the hall and walked towards the living room. Peeking around the corner I could see Mark standing in front of the kitchen holding a pillow. He then turned on the lights and yelled. He raised the pillow up and stopped.

What was going on?

"What the..." he dropped the pillow.

"How did you get in here?" he asked someone.

Who was he talking to?

"I...uh..." I heard someone say.

I heard footsteps and V ran past Mark and out the door.

What was V doing in our kitchen?

Mark was frozen. Then he went into the kitchen. I walked back to his room and tucked myself into bed very confused. I did manage to fall asleep though.

Next day

I awoke to someone poking my face.

"Aigoo..." I mumbled.

I opened my eyes and saw Mark's beautiful self leaning over me.

"Wake up, sleepy head," he smiled.

I smiled back. His smile was so gorgeous. How did I get so lucky?

"Bam made breakfast," Mark pulled my arm.

I followed him to the kitchen and sat down for some Kimchi, Rice, and Guksu noodles.

"Bam... this tastes so bland..," Yugyeom stuck out his tongue.

"Shut up!" Bam slapped his arm and Yugyeom laughed.

"Today we are taking you downtown for some shopping," Yugyeom informed me.

"Clothes?" I perked up.

I love shopping for clothes and since I've moved to Korea I haven't gotten any new clothes.

"Yes. We will buy you some new clothes. You dress kind of bummish," Jackson teased.

"Hey!" I slapped his arm.

The nerve!

"Bam will help you pick things out. He dresses very stylishly," Youngjae pointed to Bam who smirked.

"I do?" He looked so happy.

"Yea, Bam," Youngjae laughed at him.

Bam looked like he was going to throw up rainbows.

We finished eating breakfast and went to the shops. I looked in the windows of the shops drooling. The clothes here were so cute!

"Noona! This wwould look so cute on you!" Bam threw a white skirt at me.

I looked at it, smiling.

"I'll go try it on!" I ran to the dressing room to try it on.

I took my shorts off and put the skirt on. It looked really cute on me. I left the dressing room and showed Bam.

"That looks really good on you, Noona!" He clapped his hands together and showed the others.

"Woow,"

"So pretty,"

They kept complimenting me. I felt uncomfortable, but also lucky that I had such great friends.

"Try on these!" Bam gave me more clothes to try on.

Store after store they picked out many things for me to try on. I ended up with an arm full of bags.

"Ok, guys, I think I have a whole new closet now," I exclaimed holding all my bags.

They laughed and took me back to their dorm. I thanked them for the clothes and hugged Bam for picking out clothes for me. I know I have been spending most of my time with the boys at their dorm, but I just love these boys to death! I told my brother and he has given up on trying to stop me from hanging with them. He's been to busy getting a new job.

"Noona!" Bam yelled as we got back to the dorm.

"Yes, Bam?" I asked throwing the bags on the couch.

"Put on a fashion show for us!" He jumped up and down.

I was really tired and didn't feel like putting on a fashion show, but I did anyway and actually had a lot of fun.

"Noona is so pretty!" Bam would say.

"Aish, Bam. Park is mine," Mark would say to Bam.

I would laugh and change into another outfit.

After the show I put the clothes in Mark's room and snuggled into his bed. Mark walked in and smiled, jumping on the bed.

"Park?" Mark snuggled into bed next to me.

"Yes, oppa,"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked.