Chapter Eight: Forever Young

Jr's POV

JB's lips met mine. I froze, completely surprised. He pulled away and watched for my reaction. His face flushed pink. His eyes dilated causing his brown eyes to look begging.

"I'm sorry," he backed away. His eyes didn't leave mine.

I ran out of the room hastily.

OH MY GOD! Did JB just kiss me? I continued to my bedroom, slamming the bedroom door behind me. I lay on my bed, counting the bumps on my ceiling. I need time to think. I put my hands over my face and rubbed my eyes. Does he like me? Or was it just a test? I'll just sleep it off. I'll figure it out tomorrow. It's already way to late. I turned off my light and dove under my covers, attempting to fall asleep.

JB's POV

Oops. I've liked Jr for a while now and I guess I couldn't resist his gorgeous, full lips. He looked so scared after I kissed him. He just needs time to think it over I guess. I hope he's ok. I sat on my bed, listening to music to calm my nerves. I wonder what Jr is doing. I sighed, laying on my back. Ever since the JJ Project I can't keep my eyes off of him. He looked so cute with his flipped up hair. I ran a hand through my hair. What is wrong with me? Jr's been my friend for ages. Should I risk our friendship so easily?

Park-Yin's POV

"Will you be mine?" Mark's soft lips met mine.

I didn't push away this time. I kissed back, our lips in sync.

He pulled away and smiled. He bit his bottom lip, waiting for my answer.

"Yes," I answered, unable to hold back my smile.

His face lit up and his lips met mine again. Damn he was a good kisser. What will the others think? What would happen if Mr. JYP found out? Mark would surely be fired. I feel so selfish, but I really like Mark.

"Park?" he broke into my thoughts.

"Yea?" I asked tracing his jawline with my fingers.

"Let's get back to the dorm," he opened the passenger side door.

I got in watching him make his way around the car.

"Thank you for dinner," I smiled, resting my hands in my lap.

"Of course, Baby," he smiled back, putting the keys in the ignition.

Holy Crap! Did he just call me baby?

Jackson's POV

I got back to the dorm after a long practice with Mark. He seems to be improving. I heard JB's voice, breaking me from my thoughts. I walked over to his room and saw Jr sitting beside him. He began to cry and JB comforted him. What's wrong with Jr? I frowned. They faced each other and JB kissed him quickly. WHAT???!!! I covered my mouth with my hand to stay quiet. Jr raced towards me. Uh oh. I searched for a place to hide. I opened a closet door and jumped inside closing the door right as he sped by. I leaned against the wall and caught my breath. I opened the door, looking around and ran back my room. Did JB really just kiss Jr? I had noticed JB had been acting strange around Jr lately, but I had no idea he liked him! I need to tell Youngjae! I walked over to Youngjae's room, knocking on his door. He opened it and let me in.

"What's up, Jackson?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

He must have been sleeping. His cheeks were pink and he was in his sleep wear.

"I just saw the craziest thing!" I then realized maybe JB wanted to keep this a secret.

"Really? What?" Youngjae asked surprised.

"Uh... I saw... uhm,"

Think. Think. Think.

"I saw this really hot girl on the way over here! I asked for her number, but she was such a tease! Aish!" I faked a pout.

Youngjae frowned."You woke me up for that?"

I smiled cheekily,"I guess i'm just that wild and sexy,"

"Get out!" He pushed me out of his room.

I laughed, going back to my room. That was a close one! I should have realized sooner that JB wouldn't want everyone to know. I have to at least tell Mark though, he's my best friend.