Chapter Seven: Love Train

Mark's POV

"I'M TRYING!" I pushed down towards the ground. It felt as though my weight had doubled.

"FASTER!" Jackson knelt down to face me. I could feel Jackson's warm breath brush my face softly.

Sweat dripped down my face. My nose touched the floor. I pushed up slowly. My arm felt as though it would fall off. The pain was like a thousand little needles being shot into it one at a time. Each more painful then the last.

"I'm doing my best," My arms shook. I don't know how he expected me to do better then this. My arm might break all over again.

"Do better!" He yelled. He almost scared me, but looking into his eyes brought comfort. He truly believed in me and that was all I needed.

My arms locked and I fell, my face smashing against the wood floor. Well, Jackson, maybe you should put your faith into something else.

"Can't I just do some floor moves?" I sighed annoyed. I felt like a failure.

"Mark, it's been three days. You only have four days left until the performance in Namyangju," He told me,"With Exo, Bts, Uniq, and Shinee,"

"I know," I rolled over and sat up.

"Get up. Let's practice 'I Like You' again," He pulled me to my feet.

Jr's POV

"JB?" I opened his door and he was sitting on his bed. His eyes shot up and he smiled. He looked me up and down before speaking.

"What's up, Jinyoung?" He asked patting the space next to him.

"Is Mark going to be at the performance with us in Namyangju?" I asked sitting down next to him. His eyes never left me.

"I think so," he crossed his legs,"Jackson has been working with him at the studio."

I teared up and covered up my face with my hands. I broke down quickly. My thoughts became pessimistic.

"If Mark doesn't-"

"He will," JB stopped me. His cheeks flushed a little as my eyes searched his.

I buried my face in his chest, sobbing. He held me close, rubbing my back. I sat up and looked in his eyes for comfort.

"JB-"

JB's lips met mine. I froze, completely surprised. He pulled away and watched for my reaction.

"I'm sorry," he backed away awkwardly. He blushed and he waited for me to say something.

I ran out of the room hastily.

Park-Yin's POV

I walked into the studio and saw Mark dancing with Jackson. His arm was out of the sling now and he was using it as if nothing had ever happened. They waved as they noticed me sitting down to watch them. Mark was getting ready to do a flip when his arm bent, his face slamming onto the wood flooring.

"Are you ok?" Jackson asked helping him up.

"Yea," he got back to his feet. He cringed bending his arm.

They started the dance over again. I was really worried about Mark. His performance was in a few days and his arm was in bad condition. His part came again and I saw him cartwheel successfully. He flipped forwards and then circle flipped, landing on his feet. I clapped and Jackson tackled him in a hug.

"YOU DID IT!" Jackson ruffled his hair.

"Let's break," he laughed.

"Let's just end practice today," Jackson told him.

Mark's face lit up.

"THANK YOU, Hyung," he winked playfully.

"Want to go out to eat?" Mark walked over to me. His arm hung like dead wait against his side.

"Where to?" I asked looking up at him.

"Anything Kimbap. I'm so hungry," he reached for my hand.

I grabbed it and he lifted me into his arms. He held my head against his chest in a hug and I could hear his heartbeat. I gently pushed him away and started walking out to his car. He followed, unlocking his car. Jackson also followed, but to his car.

"I'll meet you at the dorm later!" Mark called after him.

"Ok!" He got into his car, driving off.

"Kimchii," Mark thought allowed as he drove past restaurants.

"Right there," I pointed to a small restaurant and he pulled over, parking in front of it. We got out of the car and walked towards the doors. He grabbed my hand and opened the door for me.

"Welcome to Si Hwa Dam, how many?" A hostess asked us. Her eyebrows were so high up on her forehead I thought she was a barbie doll.

Mark looked at me, "Two"

She walked us to a table handing us menus.

We ordered our food and sat in silence a few minutes, awkwardly making eye contact occasionally.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out more often," he scratched the back of his head. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"What about-"

"I don't care and I don't think the others will either," he put his hand over mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked. The others seemed pretty upset about a week ago.

He smiled in response. The waitress put our Kimchi in front of us.

"What about BamBam?" I took a bite. BamBam is the sweetest person I know. Seeing him frown is heartbreaking.

"Do you like him?" he asked carefully. His jaw tightening slightly.

"Like a little brother," I watched as his face relaxed.

"Then it's not a problem," he shoved food in his mouth.

After we finished he payed and I waited for him by his car. He walked out towards me. His mouth curved up slightly.

"Park-Yin?" he put his hand on my cheek, pulling me towards him.

"Hm?" I closed my eyes. I could feel his warm breath as his face grew closer to mine.

"Will you be mine?"