Chapter Four: Lunch

Park-Yin's Pov

"What do you recommend, Mark?" I looked at the menu. Everything looked completely foreign to me. So ordering something myself wasn't the best option.

The boys had walked me over to a nearby restaurant called, To Sok Chon. They served, as Youngjae said, the BEST food in Seoul.

He glanced up from his menu and laughed,"What do I recommend? Uhm-"

"TTEOKBOKKI!" Jackson yelled cutting him off.

"Is that good?" I asked Jackson.

He looked at the others and they all nodded.

"The BEST!" he answered, throwing me a thumbs up.

I saw Mark in the corner of my eye. He looked extremely annoyed with Jackson.

I smiled at them and scanned the menu for Tteokbokki. I hadn't really eaten anything other than what I had at home. Which consisted of frozen pizzas and cereal. I found the cakes after JB pointed it out to me.

"Thank you," I whispered to him thankfully.

The others all knew what they wanted, having been here many times before. Mark and Jackson were discussing new rhymes with BamBam, while Yugyeom, Youngjae, JB , and Jr talked about landmarks they wanted to take me to later.

"Insadong?" Jr suggested drinking his Omija Tea.

"Yea and then Gyeongbokgung Palace?" JB asked.

"No. No, guys. N Seoul Tower is the coolest," Youngjae pointed a few blocks down to a giant tower. It was the tallest building in the area.

"Oh yea! I've been wanting to go there!" I lit up, noticing the tower for the first time.

Youngjae motioned towards me,"See?"

They all laughed agreeing to the idea. Our food arrived shortly after we ordered it and I took a bite of my Tteokbokki. They all watched as I did, waiting for my reaction.

I smiled,"It's really good!"

"I knew she'd like it!" Jackson cheered.

"Aw, she's so cute," BamBam pinched my cheeks.

Jackson put his arm around me, agreeing to BamBam's comment.

Mark pushed his chair out abruptly causing everyone to jump. He looked pissed.

"Excuse me," he walked out of the restaurant. I could almost see the smoke seeping from his ears.

"Mark!" I called following him out. He was walking towards his car.

He stopped noticing I had followed him.

"I can't do this, Park" he turned to face me. He walked towards me quickly grabbing my face with his hands. He pressed his lips to mine, hastily. I pushed him back and heard a gasp from behind me. I turned around to see Jackson and BamBam standing in the doorway.

"...Noona?" BamBam looked surprised. His mouth hung wide open in disbelief.

"MARK!" Jackson rushed towards Mark with his hands in fists.

Jackson threw his fist into Mark's face, thrashing him into the pavement. Mark's body lay limp, causing me to panic.

"GUYS!" I cried, running over to Mark. I lifted his arm, attempting to pull him up.

Mark lifted himself almost ignoring me and grabbed his eye in pain.

"I already told you I liked Park-Yin! HEOL!" Jackson yelled, getting ready to throw another blow.

"I do too," BamBam's head dropping. He put his hands in his pockets.

"We agreed that no one could have her. Its to risky with Mr. JYP. Not to mention our friendship," Youngjae said walking up behind Jackson.

"I'm sorry guys," Mark shuffled his feet. I could tell he wasn't as sincere has they thought.

Mark began tearing up and Youngjae grabbed him into a hug. The other members joined in, holding each other. I stood awkwardly, watching the moment from a distance.

"Friendship first," JB hugged them close.

"Friendship first," the others repeated.

"I'm sorry for punching you," Jackson apologized, squeezing Mark's shoulder.

Mark shrugged,"I deserved it."

"Let me take you home," JB broke from the group towards me.

"Thank you," I followed him to his car.