Chapter 20: Sleepover!

//Flashback//After Practice//

JB's POV

After practice I went to the vending machine for some water. I think practice went great today. Everyone did so well! I was surprised!

"JB? Can we talk?"

I turned around and saw Jr looking down at the floor. He looked really uncomfortable. I just wanted to hug him and make him feel better.

"Yea. What's wrong?" I walked towards him.

"Do you like me?" He asked me. His gaze was still on the floor.

Yes, Jr. I like you... How do I just say that?

"Y-Yea..," My voice shook when I answered him. I knew from now on everything would change drastically. Either for the better or the worse.

"You do?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

"Yes. Ever since JJProject," I moved closer to him.

"Wait I hear footsteps," Jr grabbed me, pulling me into one of the rooms.

It just so happened that he pulled me into a supply closet... It was very small.

"JB..," he breathed.

He stared at my lips and I inched closer towards him. I pulled him into a kiss crashing his lips into mine and he didn't pull away this time. He kissed back.

"Jr... We need to get back to the others..," I pulled away.

The others would be worrying about us, wondering where we are.

"Oh...Ok," he sounded sad.

We opened the door and saw Mark standing there staring at his phone.

"Mark?" I walked out from behind Jr.

Mark's eyes widened and he looked between us.

"Oh...Uhm... Hey guys! We are leaving to go shopping! So let's get going. Everyone is wondering where you two are," he rushed down the hall.

"Oops..," I laughed.

"Poor, Mark! He's probably totally freaked out!" Jr started flipping out.

"Let's meet up with the others. Bam wants to go shopping," I pulled his hand.

We got into the car and everyone stared at us. Should we tell the others? Or keep it a secret?

//End Of Flashback//

Park's POV

After shopping with BamBam we decided to go to the movies.

"Let's see...hm..," Youngjae started.

"AMERICAN ULTRA!" Jackson yelled out.

"YES!" Mark agreed.

"Well of course you two want to see that movie! You two speak English very well!" Yugyeom pouted.

"Yea! We'll have to read the movie!" Youngjae sided with Yugyeom.

"What about, Park? What does she want to see?" Bam looked at me.

"Whatever you guys want to see!" I smiled.

"American Ultra!" Jackson cheered.

JB and Jr were being awfully quiet. I hope their ok.

"Come on," Mark grabbed me by the waist and pulled me along with the others.

My heart fluttered as he did this. Mark Tuan you are killing me.