The Party

A/N: Hello 'Mangled' readers! Thank you all for reading this story. You are probably wondering who that mysterious yellow figure is from the last chapter, but I'm not going to tell you. You might know, but you won't be sure until the end of the book when I tell you. Anyways, enjoy!

Mangle

It was a kid's birthday party today. All he did was hang out with Fredbear. One of his friends came over to me, but once Fredbear started to beat box, the kid dropped me one the ground and ran over to the big golden bear. Why does he get all of the glory? He just came here a day ago. He ripped me in half and used Balloon Boy like he was a soccer ball. He used my head as a bat, and Foxy as the baseball. He shouldn't have all of the fame. It should be me.

I also understand what Vincent meant by Fredbear replacing the old Freddy. It means that he's now using Fredbear to kill Ken's new dad. I think the animatronics on the stage are staring to get annoyed of Fredbear too. At first, I thought I saw Freddy trying to bite off Fredbear's arm, but it was just an illusion I think.

The workers then came out with a giant cake with eight candles in it, and all of them were lit up. They were singing 'Happy Birthday' to the kid, but he was just staring at Fredbear. The kid didn't notice there was a cake behind him until Vincent got mad and turned off Fredbear. By then, there was barely any candle wax left on any of the candles, the flame was burnt out, and it was just sitting on the party table.

The kid then cried. Not because he couldn't blow out the candle, oh no. It was because Fredbear wasn't dancing and singing. The kid was then pulled out of the diner by his mom.  Happy birthday to him. The party still went on, even though the birthday kid was gone. The other kids ate the cake, and went back to worshiping Fredbear, because Vin turned him back on since the tempered kid left.

The party lasted for what felt like an eternity, and once it was over, it was practically closing time. Great. If this was another night like last night, this was going to be very fun. But right away, I told that it wouldn't be like last night. When the doors were locked, I saw Freddy jump right on top of Fredbear. They toppled off of the stage, and landed on a table and broke it. Bonnie and Chica then jumped on top of Freddy, and started punching Fredbear. I then got up, and walked a bit closer to the fight. This was going to be fun.