The Shipment

A/N: This is a fan fiction. I did not create all of the characters in this story. Most of the characters were created by Scott Cawthon. I hope you enjoy the story!!!

The Boss

"Well, this pizzeria is going to go over WAY better than the original Fazbear Diner!" I confidently announced. I'm ready to open the new restaurant, but all I am waiting for is the six new animatronics. I decided that I'm going to put the bunny, which I am naming Bonnie, the chicken, which I am naming Chica, and the bear, which had to be named Freddy Fazbear, on the front stage, the new marionette doll in the prize corner, the "Balloon Boy" in the game area, and the fox, which I am naming Foxy, in the Kid's Cove.

I am so anxious. All of the jobs were filled, and the grand opening was tonight. The truck then rolled into the parking lot. My animatronics are here! I ran to the door and opened it up for the boxes to get in. The first man comes in with the box for the Marionette.

"That one goes over to the Prize Corner, and Marcus will show you where that is," I told the mover. The next box with Chica comes in.

"That one goes up on the stage." Chica was then brought up to the stage. Then came Foxy.

"Foxy goes over in the Kid's Cove, and Kathy will bring you there." They leave to drop him off.

Balloon boy came in, and I told them where he went, and then the last two, Bonnie and Freddy, were then brought to the stage, and they were then placed in their spots. I then gave instructions to open up the other animatronics, test them and I also got some other employees to move the five broken animatronics into the storage room. Once they got the last animatronic, Golden Freddy into the storage room, I am called into the Kid's Cove by Kathy.

"What do you need, Kathy?" I said, but he then saw what it was. It was a disassembled female-type Foxy. I was really mad, but I didn't have time to reassemble a fox when the pizzeria opened in 3 hours. So I had to think. Once I found out what to do, I announced it to Kathy.

"Its name will be Mangle, and the kids can reassemble her any way that their creative minds want to," I say. I then walk out of Kid's cove and Kathy slowly follows me, leaving Mangle there to get situated, not that she could, because she didn't have any legs or any body to be exact.

I then headed to the stage and stared at the amazing Fazbear Band. I felt ready to open up this place. I just needed one more thing: Kids. Once they got here, this would become the biggest pizzeria place in the entire nation, and I was very ready for it to open. Soon enough...