The 5th Night

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!! Thanks for nearly 300 views!!! Now, if you LOVE this story, tell your friends about it. Tell your neighbors about it. Tell your neighbors' friends about it. If they say they don't have a Wattpad, tell them to get one. Also, if you want, submit a link in the comments with your stories, and I'll read them. Also, Fan Art is amazing and greatly accepted. Again, thanks for all of the views, and I will be confirming that another FNAF story will come out, and it will be an entire new storyline.

Mangle

This was it. This was the night guards last night. I found out that his name was Christopher. This night when, he came in, he walked over to me, and tapped me on the head. I "woke" up, and followed him into the office. I went into the Parts and Services room to get Foxy, and we both met Chris in his office.

"Okay guys. Let's do this," Christopher told us. Foxy and I did what was supposed to be a laugh, but since we're animatronics, we can't really laugh. So all it sounded like was screeching metal. That was when the clock hit midnight. Chris sat down, and Foxy and I got to our spots. Bonnie and Chica wouldn't stop annoying us in the vents, but that wasn't really hard.

What was hard was at around 3 A.M. That was when the new Freddy came around. I first went out there, and I started to walk slowly to it. Once I got over to the new Freddy, I got picked up by him, and thrown in back of him. I landed on my head, and that was when it happened. I suddenly got pulled into the Parts and Services room.

I heard Foxy yelping, and some other noises, but that was when the door closed, and I was trapped in darkness. I tried to get up, but I kept slipping and falling down on the ground. I then tried sliding towards the door, but then my legs got pulled backwards, and I got pulled farther away from the door.

I started to yelp, and that was when I saw the door open. When the door opened, I saw the silhouette of the old Freddy walking out of the room. The door then shut again, and I was pulled back even more. How big was this place? That was when the door opened again. This time, I barked at the creatures pulling my legs back. They let go, and I ran to the door. My head was sticking out of the room, when Foxy got thrown on top of me.

I then felt both of us getting pushed back into the room, but this time, I don't remember the door shutting, or I getting knocked out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up to voices whispering.

"What are we supposed to do?" I heard one of the voices say.

"I don't know. The boss said that the kill  wouldn't take more than 5 minutes," The other voice said. What were they talking about?

"Well, let's just start it now," The first voice said. I heard one of the voices sigh, and then a torch lit up. I then saw the shadow of a beak, except the beak looked broken. The torch was then brought up to my face, and I saw the whole face of the creature. It was the old Chica.

"Hello, Mangle," The Chica said, and then my face was covered in fire.