54. Our Little World (Last Chap)

This is the epilogue.

I sorry for giving you false hope eight times already /.\
Stupid Wattpad app >.<

Happy Reading!!

~~~PREET's~~~

"I just want the recipe tai Ji... I don't want to talk to you and I am not going to visit you guys anytime soon," I snorted, asking for Tai ji's laddoo's recipe, "you were too busy to visit my baby shower, now I am too busy."

"Acha zidd nahi karte. Where is Seher?" She asked me, making a face like one would while convincing a little kid.

"You can't see her," I shook my head at her and she sighed. "Acha, I'll visit soon, promise. Maan ja na."

I left the knife and washed my hands. Picking up the iPad, I turned off the baby monitor and headed back to my room.

Tai Ji smiled at me and I rolled my eyes, "this doesn't mean I am not angry ok? Itne hafton baad time mila aapko."

Six weeks and three days.

Tai Ji shook her head at me but before she could say anything, Maha ran past me, causing the iPad to slip out of my hands. She ran straight into the wall and knocked off the flower vase kept on a tall table. I sighed seeing glass, flowers and water everywhere.

"Don't move!" I yelled just when she was about to stand up and walked over to her. Kicking away the big chunks, I helped Maha to stand up carefully. My eyes fell on the floor and I realised she was wearing skates.

"Yeh Kya hai?" I asked, pointing towards them and she scratched her head. "Woh, bhai aa rahe hein na so I was warming up for some ice skating session. I am trying to be as good as them."

"It felt more like you were trying to wake up in the hospital tomorrow," my comment wiped the grin off her face and she rolled her eyes. I helped her to a safe place where she took off her skates.

"I'll clean This," I told her, "take the iPad to my room. Tai Ji wants to see Seher."

"Sorry bhabhi," she pouted, looking at all the mess, and I pulled her cheek. "Jaa.. She is alone."

"I love you," she quickly kissed my cheek and ran away. I giggled to myself. Such a kid she is.

Chal Preet, lag Ja kaam pe.

I collected all the large glass pieces in one place and then mopped the floor. I finished cleaning just in time because the bell rang right after I washed my hands.

"Welcome home!" I sang as I opened the door. Shehry dragged all the bags inside and I hugged Asmaara.

"Where is ami?" Asmaara asked, looking behind me.

"New York. They are coming back tonight," I told her and frowned at the door, realising that Hussain wasn't there.

"Airport Pe exchange offer Chal raha tha," Shehry spoke as he plopped down on the couch, "Hussain ke badle 20kg extra luggage allowance. Chorh aaye usse hum."

"Very funny!" I rolled my eyes, disinterested.

Maha came out of my room and ran towards Shehry to hug him.

"Bhai I missed you so much!" She told him when he kissed her forehead.

"Bas bhai Han?" Asmaara asked her and Maha grinned sheepishly. I chuckled when she threw her arms around her.

"I bought some amazing hand bags for you, come I'll show you," Asmaara grabbed a small trolley bag and lead Maha to her room.

"How was the trip?" I asked Shehry and he sighed. "I learnt a lot about make up brands, and handbags- if that explains."