19. Unspoken Words

Hey!!!

OMG I FOUND THIS AMAZING APP WHERE YOU CAN CREATE BOOKS!! Like real hard copy ones!!!! So, I am gonna edit Sajdah and turn it into a hard copy and keep it with me forever :D :D

Haha I just had to tell you guys... I am just SO excited!! :P

Oh.

And about the update......

I hope you don't kill me :P

~~~ZARA's POV~~~

I stirred in my sleep and pressed the pillow against my poor ears as Shehryaar's annoying voice echoed in my room.

"Zara get up!" He kept banging on my door. I briefly glanced at the clock which struck 7am and threw my head on the bed again.

"I need a quick favour, please?" I could just imagine a pout on his face right now. "Hold on!" I groaned and dragged myself to the door.

I haven't slept properly for the past week or so because of the shoot and now he is here to disturb me.

"Kya hai?" I asked, yawning and he uninvitedly made his way inside.

"Pyaar hai!"

"What?"

"Asmaara ko mujhse," he said, cheekily and I chuckled. "Bari jaldi pata chala."

"So, help me now?" He asked as I dropped myself on my bed again. "How?"

"I need to know if she will say yes or no," That pout though. "What do you want me to do- Time travel? Hypnotise her and make her confess?"

"Man! Just get her here somehow," Shehryaar sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, "how's that going to help?"

He grinned at me sheepishly and then ran a hand through his hair, "one look and I'll know!"

"Achaaawwww !" I stretched the word and my arm- to pull his cheek but, he moved away in time.

Now what do I do?

Bohot cupid banne Ka bhooth sawar tha na- ab kuch soch, Zara!

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

It was a rough night with a constant battle between my mind and my heart. I know the way I feel when Shehry even talks to any other girl is kind of unusual but, jealousy? Really? I don't think my feelings for him are that strong. We are just friends.

Good friends.

Right?

Besides, before we even go there, there are a lot of things that he needs to know. Not just him but, people who will be affected by our relationship- that's if we get into one. And I don't think I can force myself to remember those details or explain them to anyone. Just- not yet.

My phone rose to life and I threw my head back on the pillow. It was Zara. No more work please, I groaned.

But, I answered the call anyway.

"Morning!" I tried sounding enthusiastic about it but, I just couldn't. Something annoyed me about her- she reminded me about the vanity van yesterday.

Is this what Shehry was walking about?

Is this what we call jealousy?

The way she was holding his hand- Dil kar raha tha abhi phone main ghus ke uske haath kaat du. Iski lambi lambi eyelashes Ko aag lage- dubara uski taraf dekh kar toh dikhaye.