43. Celebrations And Her

Roop's Pic In The Media...<3

I was going to update two nights ago and then shit happened in life and it killed my mood. And probably that's why even now this chapter isn't as happy as it was supposed to be...

BEFORE YOU READ: I went google  and searched up baby shower in ceremony for Muslims and I figured out a lot of things that I have seen around me all my life are actually Haram :0
So, I am a little scared now...LOL
I took a lot of it out and now it won't be in much details...

•Edited on Laptop Thus the spacing is weird•

~~~WAQAS' POV~~~

"Waqas help!"

"Waqas answer the phone!"

"Waqas open the door."

Waqas Waqas Waqas! Kabhi koi khud ka naam sun kar itna nahi paka hoga jitna main pak gaya hoon! Kaam ke waqt sabko Waqas hi yaad kyun aata hai?

"Aya!" I yelled back at Nosh, who was standing on the ladder, pinning the decorations on the wall.

Two very important ceremonies were happening today; Preet's baby shower and Asmaara's mehendi. While Shehry had gone to the airport to pick up some guests, Hussain was busy being a majnu like always.

I walked past his room and stopped, looking at the sight in front of me. Preet and Hussain stood in front of the mirror, staring at their reflection and smiling. I leaned against the door frame and waited for them to say something romantic. It can be used as an amazing weapon when it comes to blackmailing, you see?

"Bad manners," someone whispered beside me and I startled, almost knocking the tall vase off.

"Careful," a hand held my arm as I gained my balance again. "Gee thanks!" I chuckled, whispering.

"Anytime," she giggled as I looked up and fought the urge of rolling my eyes.

Roop. It just had to be her.

She pulled me with her towards the main door and whispered, "Nosh asked you to open the door and you were busy eves dropping!"

"Says the girl who just snuck up on me. Miss stranger," this time I did roll my eyes and she huffed. I don't know why she dragged me here when she could have clearly opened the door all by herself.

While she went to open the door, I chose to go back inside. Honestly, there were better things I could be doing right now...... Like teasing the two hopeless romantics. They are either fighting or so engrossed in their cheesy romance! Seriously, no in-betweens.