49: Qubool Hai

Hey!

Thank you so much for #87 <3

First, read this:

I have been having a lot of requests to continue this book but, that will not happen. I appreciate your love and that's why the 3rd book is coming out for those who are still interested in the story. But, I can't continue Adhoore Hum.

I want to end it before either I lose all the readers or stop updating myself. I am not so happy with the storyline and I honestly don't see where the story is heading to. I want to end it before I screw it up completely.

Everyone who is looking for more ShehMaara, HusPreet and AtiSha moments, the other book will have it all but, not this one. :( sorry about that ....

HappyReading and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D ;) :P

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Mama nai ya!" I groaned as someone pulled the curtains apart, making me squint my eyes.

"Come on lazy bum! Even I am fresh as ever!" I heard someone's voice and quickly opened my eyes.

"Soha?"

"Hey!" She giggled, "I thought if I designed your dress then why not I doll you up as well."

I awkwardly smiled at her and she sighed before sitting beside me on the bed.

"Chill yaar. It's all cool," she smiled, holding my hand but, it just wasn't cool. She has feelings for Shehry and here she is, helping me get ready.

"Are you-"

"Upset? No," she shook her head before I could even finish my sentence, "Shehry jaise hazaaron mil jaayenge mujhe. Main hoon hi itni cool."

She jerked her collar and I chuckled at her. "Why did you even stop me? You guys would have been together if you wouldn't have come over that day."

"I know. Fir Shehry Mera hota," I didn't like the way she said it. It just.... Fine, I was jealous.

"But then what? He only loves you and I can't force myself on him. Pyaar sirf haasil karna nahi hota, Asmaara. Pyaar doosron ki khatir hasna bhi sikhata hai," She smiled weakly at me, "And I am happy if he is happy."

"Thank you so much Soha," I reached out and took her cold hands in mine, "he could have never asked for a better friend."

"Asmaara, just promise me, you will never hurt him," she asked, lowly, and I nodded, "he is a gem. Never lose him or break him."

"I promise," I smiled, "he is the best thing that ever happened to me, even if I realised it late."

She nodded, looking down at our hands. she pulled her hand out of mine and quickly rubbed it across her left eye. "Go take a shower because we only have three hours to get you ready!" She announced and my eyes widened.

I frowned and looked at my phone. It was already 11am. I gasped at the time and quickly ran to take a shower. I didn't sleep last night and so I couldn't wake up on time. It's a big day today and I am so late already.