Motivational Quotes #1-50

Start from the beginning

(22)Seven Reflections on the Last Words of Jesus on the Cross:

Forgive others.

Heaven is real.

Express your heart to God.

Care for your parents.

Be thirsty for the Living Water.

Don't give up. Finish it!

Place your life in God's hands.

(23)You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.

Rosalynn Carter

(24)To be inspired is great, to inspire is invincible.

Unknown

(25)Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of the hard work you already did.

Newt Gingrich

(26)One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it.

Unknown

(27)Take time to be thankful for everything you have. You could always have more, but you could also have less.

Unknown

(28)What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.

Unknown

(29)Today God Is First.

Unknown

(30)Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.

James Bryant Conant

(31)Not all those who wander are lost.

J.R.R. Tolkien

(32)The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.

Joel Brown

(33)Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it.

Mother Teresa

(34)Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.

Unknown

(35)The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to use it, not misuse it.

Plutarch

(36)Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?

Oliver James

(37)It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

Unknown

(38)A Morning Prayer: Oh God, enlighten my mind with truth; inflame my heart with love; inspire my will with courage; enrich my life with service. Pardon what I have been; sanctify what I shall be and thine shall be the glory and mind the eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.

(39)There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, 'Watch me'.

Unknown

(40)Freedom from effort in the present merely means that there has been effort stored up in the past.

Theodore Roosevelt

(41)Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, but only to those who remember to turn on the light.

Albus Dumbledore

(42)You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London

(43)The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.

Peter F. Drucker

(44)You see things and you say, "Why?" but I dream things that never were and I say, "Why not?"

George Bernard Shaw

(45)You must write every single day of your life. You must lurk in libraries and climb stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads. May you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love,remake a world.

Ray Bradbury

(46)After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

Aldous Huxley

(47)Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. Faith is the belief that God will do what is right.

Max Lucado

(48)I attempt an arduous task but there is not worth in that which is not a difficult achievement.

Ovid

(49)It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.

James Thurber

(50)Strive not to be a success, but rather, to be of value.

Albert Einstein