Chapter 25

Zoe's POV

So I hadn't told anybody about what had gone off with Josh previously, just Alfie, honestly because I didn't want people getting involved. Didn't want people looking at me sympathetically, and didn't want people's opinions. I didn't even want Alfie to know, and my gosh I wish he didn't after everything that's happened. I missed Alfie a lot. It'd had been nearly a month since we had our argument and we'd not spoken since. I'd not told anyone about Alfie and I's fall out either because that would just open a whole can of worms and I could really do without that. I very vaguely mentioned to Louise that we had had a disagreement, only that Alfie didn't think Josh was good enough for me and I told him it was nothing to do with him. I didn't tell her the true reasons, I couldn't.

I was currently in a hotel with Louise in London. Jack and Finn had organised a 'youtuber' get together to go paint balling tomorrow and I was currently battling with Louise for me not to go. They had planned the event ages ago and I was all set to go, but now after everything that happened with Alfie, I didn't want to.

"I'll be fine, I'll stay in the hotel and just wait for you to come back and we can have drinks or something later."

"Please come Zoe!"

"But Louise, you don't understand it will be so awkward if Alfie's there and I won't enjoy it."

"Zoe you've just got to move one. So what if you've had a disagreement, everyone has them! You're best friends for heavens sake, you can't let a petty disagreement ruin what you have. You two have something that no one else has."

I thought back to all the times I'd had with Alfie; we really did have something unique. I screwed up my face, "but this is different, it's so embarrassing."

"Why though?"

"Because Louise. Agr. Because Alfie predicted everything right. He said he knew full well that this would happen with me and Josh, that he wouldn't have changed .. And guess what he was correct and now I look like a stupid twat." Yes me and Josh split, again. And that's it, forever. It ended on bad terms, of course. I should have listened to Alfie. However, I kept my brave face on at all times.

"We all make mistakes Zo. You can't avoid him forever."

"Agr fine."

"Thanks. You should really try and smooth things over with him Zoe."

I bit my lip. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Alfie's POV

Me and Marcus had just finished filming 'The Best Friends Tag', and I couldn't wait to put it up online, it was so so funny. I loved spending time with Marcus, there was never a dull moment around him. He really took my mind off things.

I was currently down in London for a couple of days for Jack and Finn's 'paint balling get together'. I was excited for it; would be great to see everyone and i hadn't been paintballing for years. However, was Zoe going to be there? If so, I would probably just keep out her way. Yeah I missed her, but I just can't believe the way she went back to Josh. She did break my heart a bit, I was genuinely gutted. After everything we spoke about. Things are just awkward now. Whatever, I suppose. I knew she was staying in the same hotel as us, so I was dreading bumping into her in the lift or something.

Me and Marcus packed up our filming stuff and decided to have an evening nandos and a few pubs.