Chapter 12

Grinning to himself as he walked down the corridor, Alfie retreated to his hotel room to pick up his bags.

Louise and Matt were already in the lobby, with Marcus and Naomi on there way to join them.

Coincidentally, Alfie and Zoe met at the elevator. "Alf, we should go down separately.. It's going to start looking suspicious us turning up everywhere together don't you think?"

"Urm, not really Zo'. We've always been close so to them nothing changed. If there was nothing going on, why wouldn't we walk to the lobby together?" He said pushing her into the elevator

"Alright, I trust you. You know, I quite like this sneaking around.. It makes me feel kinda, naughty" Zoe's words raised Alfie's eye brows.

"Well, then you wouldn't mind giving me a goodbye kiss right here?"

"But what if someone comes in the lift?"

"What was this about naughtiness? Come on, live up to your words Zoella280390" Alfie said, guiding her with his frame to the back corner of the lift.

"You're a bad influence on me, Deyes"

"No you are" Alfie whispered planting a solid kiss on her lips. Zoe kissed him back confidently.

"This lift is going so slow, it's like we're not even moving." Zoe said as she pulled away for a breath. Alfie slowly looked over his shoulder, and looked back to Zoe.

"It's because I forgot to press the button," he gave a smile which said 'i'm an idiot' with his forehead pressed against Zoe's. She laughed, falling in love with the smile and kissed him. They moved sidewards, still kissing as Alfie reached his arm out and felt for the button for the ground floor.

"Oh my god where are they?" Marcus said looking at the time on his phone.

"I have no clue what they're doing!!" Louise said. "Give Alfie a ring!"

"Ahhh" Alfie said breaking the kiss; feeling his phone vibrating. "On our way Marcus. The lift's playing silly beggars." He lied winking at Zoe.

"Alright man, we're waiting hurry up. See you in a sec"

Alfie ended the call. "Oops, your fault." He said to Zoe.

"Get lost, it was you!"

Alfie went in for one more kiss but the doors to the lift opened, and he pulled back quickly. They joined the others who gave them stick about keeping them waiting.

The group were all heading back today. Alfie, Marcus and Naomi would get one train home and Louise and Matt would get another. However Zoe was meeting her brother, Joe at Covent Garden to go shopping with.

Louise and Matt planned to travel with Zoe to Covent Garden so she wasn't alone but would catch their train soon after.

They all gathered outside the hotel to say goodbye. "So Zoe, the plan on Wednesday is for me and Alfie to get the train to London, and we'll meet you in the station? Joe's coming with you isn't he?"

"As far as I know, yes. But that's fine with me. We'll keep texting regarding times and our whereabouts and whatnot though."

"Yeah, alright then. Should be a funny one."

Alfie and Marcus were part of a youtube channel where they participated in doing Guinness World Records. They were filming on Thursday and Zoe was appearing as a special guest.

"Alright then, bye guys!!" Louise said, hugging Marcus and Alfie at the same time.

"Bye Lou!" They said together. Everyone hugged eachother goodbye.

"I'll see you Thursday then," Zoe said as she hugged Alfie.

"I'll look forward to it" he whispered in her neck, cheekily pinching her bum while everyone else was engrossed in saying goodbye themselves.

"You're a devil you are." She replied with a half smile as she pulled out.

And after that, they all went their separate ways until the next time.

Alfie's POV:

I will miss her. Zoe that is. I mean I'll miss all of them until we meet again but I'll MISS miss Zoe. I'll miss her smile, I'll miss her laugh, I'll miss her eyes, her lips, her kiss, her touch, her presence. Zoe. I would see her in 4 days time anyway, but still, she's hooked me. I just don't know what our deal is, I mean what are we? Without making assumptions we're definitely not just bestfriends anymore.. It's just a question I'll have to ask.

Zoe's POV:

After all the shit I've dealt with recently, this weekend really took my mind off things and I'm starting to feel me again. Alfie, I genuinely did feel blessed to have him in my life. Whilst I enjoyed everything we did, I had no regrets but what were we doing? Is it safe? Is it right? Should we be hiding it? I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I enjoyed it and I couldn't wait until Thursday.