Chapter 20

Zoe's POV

I lay on the grass next to Alfie, both naked, and stared at the sky just thinking about what happened. It wasn't properly dark, just dusk but the stars were out. I'd lost track of time, i'd guessed it was about half 9ish. Alfie was still awake but his eyes were closed and his breath was still slightly heavy. Sex like that was tiring anyway, but in water too it really took the energy out of you.

Alfie opened his eyes gently and turned on his side facing me. He rested his arm around my waist. I felt something stiff graze against my thigh.

--

"Sorry," Alfie said as Zoe looked at him. "You just turn me on so much.."

Zoe blushed. "You were a virgin?"

Alfie shook his head and Zoe's eye brows raised as if she was hearing it for the first time again. "What makes you so surprised?" Alfie asked.

"You were so.. Wow. Amazing. You took control, you seemed to know what you were doing."

Alfie laughed. "Well you know I've never really been in a proper, mature relationship. And you should know I'm not the type of guy to have one night stands. I wanted to save it, for someone special." He said as he looked into Zoe's eyes. She smiled.

Alfie grabbed her and rested her on top of him and kissed her. Zoe could feel his hardness beneath her. She kissed his chest and moved all the way down until her head was just above his hard dick. Alfie couldn't see what she was doing with her being covered by the blanket but he soon had an inkling as he felt a hand around his manhood. She slowly moved her hands up and down his shaft before lowering her head. Her hair tickled his thighs making him even hornier.

She started off placing small kisses around his inner thighs before using her tongue to lick his shaft. She worked up from the root to the sensitive underside which she gave a few licks before going up and down slowly and hardly. She noticed his heartbeat rising and put her lips fully around the head of his dick and he gasped as she started to suck him off. He slowly lowered her lips taking more of him inside.

She bobbed up and down on his hardness and could hear his breathing getting louder. Zoe smirked at the thought of him enjoying it. Alfie began to thrust his hips, up and down. Zoe swirled her tongue around the underside of the head driving him wild. He was groaning and moaning with pleasure.

"Zoe.. Zoe" he said breathlessly. "I'm gonna.. Gonna.. Come" he reached his climax and Zoe came back up.

Alfie's body jolted with after shock. "Oh my that was so good." Zoe smiled. "Proud of yaself aren't you?" Alfie said making Zoe giggle.

"Come on, lets get inside." Alfie sprinted inside as fast as he could and let Zoe come in with the blanket to cover her modesty.