Chapter 22

Zoe's POV

Hm, probably shouldn't really be driving just yet considering what I drank last night. Whatever. I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. My original plans were to stay with Alfie until early evening maybe, but I just felt so awkward. The way he was this morning was like he had totally forgotten we had had sex last night. Had he forgotten? Surely not. It's not really something you forget. He wasn't that drunk, surely. No. But then why was he like that! Urgh.

I was feeling a bit sicky so I had all the windows open to get all the fresh air. It wasn't doing my hair many favours but I really couldn't give a toss at the moment. I had rushed out the house that quick I hadn't bothered to do my makeup or anything, my sunglasses hid my tired, bare, hungover eyes so it wasn't too bad.

Alfie's POV

I can't believe she rushed away that quickly. Was she that embarrassed? It'd been such a good day, not just because we had sex, just the whole day was lovely. I just can't believe she'd be like that. I had a good day planned today as well.. thought i'd take her to my favourite café for breakfast, then I thought we could have to a trip in to town, done a bit of shopping.. maybe go to the park for a bit then have some dinner. Ah well.

Alfie had just finished tidying up the kitchen and the living room and thought he was all done until he looked outside. Bottles, cans, water bombs, toys and rubbish was strewn everywhere as if they'd had a party with over 30 people. Alfie shook his head and went outside with a massive bin bag and started clearing up. As he made his way to the hot tub he could see his swimming shorts floating and Zoe's burgundy bikini circling it. Alfie smiled to himself with memories of the night, but couldn't help shake his head in frustration with the though of Zoe regretting it and being embarrassed. He hung their dripping wet swim wear on the line and finished tidying up.

____________

I am so sorry at how poor this chapter is considering how long it's taken me to update. I promise i'll try and be a bit more consistent with updates and that they will be a bit better. I've just been really busy the past few days, it's a poor excuse but it's true.

It's quite hard because I struggle to write a story where the characters aren't getting on but then I can't have the whole story being about them being all fine and dandy all the time if you get me haha.

But yeah, do you have any feedback of how you want me to write? I'm aware that there aren't many inclusions of the other Youtubers.. I would like to include them more but then I forget and then I'm never to sure where to fit them in haha.

Thanks for all the reads, and comments and voting. Really appreciate it.

Love you all :D

x