Chapter 16

Zoe's POV

Alfie and Marcus filmed a few more challenges before we left. Me and Joe generally mucked around and I vlogged. I wanted to keep myself busy, the me and Alfie situation was confusing me and I wasn't sure what I wanted. I mean, he was right. Whenever we had the opportunity, we couldn't keep our hands off eachother. We just had this connection.

--

"Shall we go to Nandos then?" Marcus said. Everyone responded in agreement, starving. They sat down, Alfie sitting next to Zoe opposite Joe and Marcus. They'd had a good day, full of laughs.

They didn't take long to order food and they discussed future youtube get togethers.

"Me and Alfie have got quite a few collaborations coming up with Caspar, the twins.." Marcus explained. "Do you think you'll collab much Joe?"

"Pff, I'll try you know. It's just trying to fit around other people's schedules. I aim too yeah"

"Well me and Alf are always up for it, so we'll organise some stuff. We'll have to have a night out soon so you can get to know some of the other lads."

"Oh yeah cheers boys."

Alfie's POV

As we waited for our food my hands grazed Zoe's thighs. I tickled around them, discretely as possible, and she didn't object either. "So how does it feel to be part of the youtube community," I asked Joe.

"Pretty cool, was my video alright? Haha"

"It was pretty sick to be fair."

"You are mad though joe, ha!" Marcus said.

"Ahh thank you very much. Ha. Thing is with me thatching roofs and that I don't have much time to film. Won't be able to stick to a schedule or anything, will just be whenever possible."

"I'm sure you'll fit it in Joe" Zoe said.

"Zoe had to help me with the editing!" Joe laughed.

"Was just showing him the ropes.."

"Some blimmin great effects she taught me you know"

Everyone laughed.

"I'm sure she could teach you a few things, she's very talented" I said cheekily, squeezing her leg. Zoe clasped my hand, but then let go. I resumed tickling her thighs. Everytime I traced a certain area she jumped at the sensitivity. I had to laugh as I kept doing it until she quickly kicked me to stop. I had to stop myself from smiling.

The food arrived at that moment and we all tucked in ready for it after a productive day.

______

Just a short one! Probably the last chapter for tonight, hopefully will update tomorrow if not on Wednesday! Hope everyone's enjoying it still.

Just a little side note really, maybe in the next few chapters it could get a little steamier.. I don't know, but I just want to warn you. No one objected, so it could be quite detailed. Like I said, I don't want to offend anyone so just a pre warning :) haha.

Carry on with the favouriting and comments, I love reading and replying to your comments so keep them coming! Means a lot :D

Thank you all.