Doctor examination

//This shall be my first officially short smut I guess , also the guy in the photo is Jin from BTS //

Imagine Dr. (P/L/N) getting you prepped for you annual breast exam. Running his hands over the sheer fabric of your top, and sliding under your bandeau kneading your breast lightly. He unbuttons your blouse, slowly, button by button, and slides off the bandeau, smirking at your bear breast in front of him.

His fingertips graze down the tops of your chest, slowly circling your nipple, making you shiver at his feather light touches. He pinches the buds softly between two of his fingers, rolling your nipples in his hand, them hardening at the tugging sensation.

His hands slide to the outside of both breasts, pushing them together gently. He takes turns flicking his tongue against your nipples, and grazing his teeth against the sensitive nubs.

You let out a high pitched sigh, and he smirks darkly at you, chuckling at the power he has to make you feel pleasure. His hand travels down his light blue scrubs, and rubs the outline of his hard cock laying against his right leg. You can clearly see his head and the length of his shaft through the medical uniform.

"You know...I have taken a few courses on gynecology" he whispers smugly into your ear, his hot breath making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

You bite you lip, nodding, removing your pants swiftly. He rips off your skimpy underwear, and spreads your thighs with his practiced hands. licking his lips at your pink fold.

He lines himself up with your entrance, pushing the head in slowly, before ramming the rest of his length in you in one forceful thrust. You let out a sharp moan, and his hand shot over your mouth, muffling your cries.

"If you want to continue this examination (Y/N), I'm going to need you to be a good little patient". he hissed.

You do as you're told and he contuines....