Cuddle adventures

Male POV:
Imagine lying down on the bed cuddling up next to me. Your just slowly sliding back and putting your ass closer to my cock and allowing me to smell your hair. As I eventually you turn over and kiss your lips. This kiss is different you know this kiss is different from all the others . You just sense more passion, more pressure, more desire. I pushed my tongue against yours and moved my hands over your body slowly stripping you and admiring every inch of your body . I slowly begin to kiss you from your lips to your neck, each kiss begins to get longer and wetter. I'd then begin to suck on your soft and delicate breasts, biting your nipples ever so slightly as my fingers began to rub your cunt. In ways you never imagined. I contuine until you I know your close and then I stop to enter and we have very slow and passionate sex while moaning "I love you".We both climax and go back to cuddle now were even closed and its amazing we then drift asleep.

Female POV:
Imagine lying down on the bed cuddling next up (P/N). As you slowly sliding back and begin to put your ass closer to his cock and allowing him to smell your hair and he just sort raps his arms around you. As he turns you over to kiss his lips. But this kiss was and is different from all the others it's special . Because this time I can sense more passion, more pressure, more desire coming from this one kiss and I want more. He the pushes his tongue against mine which slightly turns me on and he beings to move his hands over your body slowly stripping me and admiring every inch of your body,I stay still anticipating the up and coming pleasure. He slowly begin to kiss me from my lips to my neck, each kiss begins to get longer and wetter with a degree of roughness. He'd then begin to suck on my breasts leaving a warm sensation. Then gently biting my nipples ever so slightly as his cold fingers begin to rub my cunt. In ways you I've never imagined. He contuines until he knows I'm close. He then stops to enter and we have very slow and passionate sex while moaning "I love you".We both climax and go back to cuddle now were even closed and its amazing we then drift asleep. Say our final " I love you ".

The end