"Netflixs" and chill

Female pov

I've waited almost a month for , (p/n) to invite me over for the weekend and now he has and I can't wait. I hope we get to watch something interesting honestly I can't imagine what could happen. There's an infinite amount of things we could do but I'm going to make sure we watch game of thrones and slide in references that I want to do him...The only issue is I can't control his boners nor can I force him to have sex. It honestly sucks because my whole mind set is set on doing it. I feel horrible I've been turned on for days and can't do anything about it at all so I really hope we can do something , let alone anything.
Today is the day , I've gotten ready I've waxed and shaved everywhere I needed and wanted to. I also made sure I smelled amazing due to my new bottle of Calvin Klein euphoria I got from Nordstorm. I can't wait , all I need to do now is apologies about the other day where I may have broken his zipper leaving the library.. When he picks me up and that's pretty much it but I'm sort of nervous
(p/n) arrives to my house , and my mum calls me , we say our goodbyes and my mum mummbles in my ear be safe. I leave and we begin to drive to his house. As were driving he puts his hand on my thigh he's smirking because he probably knows his hands are cold as usual . He looks over slightly watching the road and blurts out "what do you want to watch?". I turn over while smirking and softly say " Game of thrones". He just smiles and we contuine.
(p/n) had just turned me on and we were about to leave to go to his bedroom to go do what he had just said , we rushed as we began he had pulled down his new khakis and a ragging erection had spring . I smirked as I lied down .
We got in (P/n) room , I was surprised to find it so neat for once. He leaned in and kissed me and I closed my eyes. He climbed onto of me and pinned me down underneath him. He began to to starting feeling every inch of my body. We began to kiss harder and wetter all why making it deeper every kiss. He pushed his tongue into my mouth while our tongues were pushed against each other . He put his hand onto my chest and moved slightly. He began to squeeze my breast. We continued to kiss
.He started to let his cold hand slid down my body his hands reached my lower region. His finger traced little circles over my clit , and after a few minutes of teasing he began to start fingering me. His began to , slid in and out quicker and quicker . I became close to climax. I couldn't hold my moans in anymore, I started moaning his name. He moved down a bit and placed his tongue over my clit and slowly began to lick around I until I was close once agian. I could feel my walls starting to tighten up and finally I came. He paused for a few minutes , while shifting to slowly go above me. Once he was above me and I had come down from my last climax, he enters inside me and started to fuck me harder and faster every thrust. As we were drifting to our climax's I went above him and rode him until I came on him. He came a few minutes later into his condom . And I in the most seductive way I could asked for another round.

Male POV

I waited all month for this moment to finally ask (y/n) to hang out alone for the weekend. And she said yes and I've never been so excited but there's some slight problems with her and I hanging out , I can't seem to control my thoughts anymore all I want to do is simply watch something on Netflixs and cuddle with her . But my mind keeps escalating things and starts imaging all these sexy sceneries its like a book of Smut in my imagination. And it honestly needs to stop because I can't just spring sets of boners in front of (y/n), and act normal about it . I hope she dosen't notice.
The day has come, my parents are out for there business trips and have left me money to buy food and whatever else I want . That basically leaves me with hundred dollars. I buy food and organise it in the fridge. I clean the room and my bed room , take a bath I also set up the living room for (y/n). I honestly can't wait to just hang out with her and see how it goes . I hope something can happen today.... I finally go back to my room to get properly dressed and I notice my dad has bought me a new polo and khaki's since my last pair were damaged in the school library by (y/n) . Underneath the khaki's , lies a box of magnum's and a note that says. "Don't make me a grandfather son". I smirked and then got ready to pick up (y/n)
I arrive at her house and we drive to mine , I can't wait I say hello to her mum and then leave. As were driving I out my hand on (y/n) thigh and ask her what she wants to watch. I'm hopping she dosen't say what I'm thinking because if she does I won't be able to control any thoughts or boners. She answers and says " Game of thrones". Internally I shed a tear but I smiled on the out-side knowing I'm fucked...
Where finally at my house , now I can start game of thrones on Netflixs. While regretting my dissucion to let me and her watch G.O.T . We sit down on the couch and we start to watch game of thrones while we're slightly cuddling. She looks up just as we get to episode 5 . And says "Is there anything you want to do today asides from watching Netflixs?" . I look down and say" maybe we could re-enact what we did in the library " with a smirk. She looks up and says "Maybe but I would prefer if you gave me another idea". I stopped game of thrones to tell her what I would do....
As I learned forward I said , " Alright so imagine if you and me got one weekend to spend together Like this . At first we'd just make small talk, try to make each other laugh and then we'd talk about movies, computers and what not. I'd then start moving towards you as my hands touched your face. We'd both close our eyes and leaned in as our soft lips touched the others. I would then take a deep breath and climbed on top of you, pinning you down and feeling every inch of your body against mine. We kiss harder and wetter and deeper as our tongues felt each other. You'd then felt something poking you it was my hands as I would then move down to your boobs as we kissed and squeeze them. I'd then slid your hands lower into your pants and into you as I moaned with pleasure. Id slid them in and out faster and faster until I felt all warm inside. I would move down and place my tongue into your vagina. As you felt a warm, slimy, tingly sensation as you tightened up and felt your body about to cum. And at that moment I would go above you agian and slowly fuck you , until we both came harder then the house of celgane reputation , if that's even possible ". You just looked over at me and said "sure" with a gleam
We began to start are sex session where she closed her eyes as I leaned in as our soft lips touched the others. I then took a deep breath and climbed on top of (y/n), pinning her down underneath me and feeling every inch of her amazing body against mine. We kissed harder and wetter and deeper as I moved my tongues , which made out tongues feel each other. I then put my hand on her chest and move down to her boobs as we kissed and squeeze them slightly. I began to slid my hand lower into her pants and into her as she moaned with pleasure. I would finally then slid them in and out faster and faster until I felt all warm inside. I would move down and placed my tongue in her vagina. I felt a warm, slimy, tingly sensation as she tightened up and felt her body about to cum. I went above her and fucked her harder then Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen in the first few episodes. We both climaxed and came she came over me as I came in the magnum . And asked for a second round...

The end