Flatmate

Male POV :
Today , me and (y/n) were talking and things got escalated. As we were in her room beginning to start making out. We kiss hard and passionately as I kissed her neck, she began to moan. We took a break to start catching our breathe as we took this break I began to finger her cunt hard. I made sure that my finger went in and out in a fast rate while I used me other hand to traces circles on her clit . Right before I could do anything serious or even penetrate her. Her flatmate walked in and caught. Instead of stopping we dragged her In. (y/n) and her began to kiss as I was fingering both of their cunts. For a moment I stopped and I stuck my cock into her flatmate. Her flatmate started to lick her cunt as me and her were once again kissing. I grabbed her breast and began to switch fucking between the both of you . We all soon came and the bed was drenched after all the activities.

Female POV:
Today , me and (p/n) were talking as we were talking things got escalated. As we were in my room beginning to start making out. We kiss hard and passionately as he kissed my neck, I began to moan lightly. We took a break to start catching our breathes. As we took this break he began to finger me hard. He also started reading circles on my clit . Right before we could even start anything serious or even penetrate . My flatmate walked in and caught us Instead of stopping we dragged her In. Her and I began to kiss as he was fingering both of our cunts. My flatmate started to lick my cunt as me and him were once again kissing. He grabbed my breast and began to switch fucking between the both of us .