Exo smut

For all my exo fans this ones for you

Your Pov
Imagine Kai and you are together watching a movie in bed and suddenly Kai is on top of you. Roaming his hands all over your body gently. Before you can even notice, he has you naked ,you scan his body and see him fully clothed. He gives you a kiss on your lips then he goes on to every inch of your exposed body. He then finally reaches where you need him the most. He kisses your pelvis to give you a silent warning so that you know what's coming. He blows lightly at your womanhood. You buckle your hips upward, as you become impatient with Kai teasing you. Finally he gives a long lick to your clit and your folds. He begins to start talking dirty to you as he eats you out. You try to kick your legs, but this only ends up making him get mad. He slaps the outside of your thigh, raising his head from your womanhood. He gives you his look and says, "You're in for it now." He removes his clothes. Jumping back to his original position of being on top of you, he positions his hard dick to your womanhood. He rubs his dick on your clit making you feel wetter every time he does. You moan from the contact. He then pushes inside you, penetrating you with every inch he pushes into you. You moan and cry aloud as he keeps pushing. He finally is all the way in letting you adjust to his enormous size. You nod to let him know that he can move. He starts to move, snapping his hips as hard as he can into you. He whispers dirty love word into your ear as he rams himself into you. Your moans are so loud that you just assume that they could be heard from around the world. You can see stars and a white light knowing your near. Kai thrusts harder and deeper inside you as he is closer to his release. He thrusts one last time and finally releases his seeds inside you. You soon follow after.

Kai's POV
Im currently watching a movie with and (Y/N) I know were just laying in bed but I've never been so turned on. I give up I'm just going to act may way threw this and just get on top of her. I shift positions so that I'm now on top of (Y/N). I begin to roam her body with my hands all over her body gently knowing she's enjoying this way to much . Before she can even notice, I have successfully gotten her naked ,I can tell that she's scanning my body and wondering why I'm fully clothed. But I begin to distract her by giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. I then he go from her lips to every inch of her amazingly exposed body. Then finally as I begin to reach to where (Y/N) needs me the most. I kiss her pelvis to give her a silent warning of what's coming next four her. I blow lightly at her womanhood. She buckles her hips upward, as I would assume is her becoming impatient with me teasing her. Finally I just give her a long lick to her clit and folds. I also begin to start talking dirty as I start to eat (Y/N) out. She tries to kick her legs, but this only ends up making me get mad slightly. So I slap the outside of her thigh, raising my head from her womanhood. Giving her a look and saying, "You're in for it now. " I remove my clothes. Jumping back to my first original position of being on top of you, as I position my hard dick to (Y/N) womanhood. I rub my dick onto her clit making her feel wetter every time I do it. She moans from the contact. I then push inside her, penetrating her with every inch , just pushing into her. She moans and cry aloud as I keeps pushing. I'm finally all the way in letting I let (Y/N) adjust to my enormous size. She nods to let me know that I can move. I start to move, snapping my hips as hard as I possibly can into her. I start to whisper dirty sentence's into her ear as I ram himself into her. Her moans are so loud that I'm being to just assume that this could be heard from around the world. I thrust harder and deeper inside of her as she is closer to her release. Finally I thrust one last time and finally releasing my seed inside you. You soon follow after..

The end