Dating v.s Mating + Walls

Male pov
Imagine that me and you are texting and threw out the text I've basically said things like ." If I was there right now. I'd be licking your clit and fingering your pussy begging you to cum,We're gonna need to do a lot of laundry baby You can sit on the washing machine while it vibrates and I'll eat you out Maybe I'll even fuck you on top of it if your lucky,imagine my dick sliding up and down in between your ass-checks before I shove it in your wet tight pussy,I wanna fuck you hard right now In the shower While I slap your ass and just fuck me hard I wanna see what you could do with that pussy". So I later on threw text I decided to call you and ask you to go on a date. I only asked when I we both knew things are more cold down and I'm less horny. You say yes weridly enough and we go eat dinner. As were on the date we have fun making little jokes at each other then we start kissing and making out after the date. We drive to your flat where I slowly undo your bra and kiss your neck. I begin to finger your cunt and take of your skirt. I lick your cunt hard and long until you come into my mouth. But right before I pentrate you with my hard dick. I stop to ask for consent and if you want to use lube. You say yes and I get a bottle of lube so I can put in my deepest inside of you while we're on your bed. As I put the lube over your womenhood. I randomly blurt out . "You know this is strawberry lube right" and you reply with "No I didn't know tell me if it taste like strawberries". I ask you to go on all fours while I lick your pussy and finger you hard. I then taking out my hard dick and fucking you tight little cunt of your as hard and as fast as you want. I'm now sliding in and out easily because of the lube. And my tongue is now in your mouth making you come hard again and again. I start to spank your ass as you scratch my back which make me cum again in your tight wet cunt. We stop so that we can catch our breathe and let our bodies relax for a few minutes. After the time is finished I begin to lick your clit and spank your ass. Which makes you come and squirt hard this time . I put my dick back inside you once again and I fuck you from behind. You later on cum all over my dick as I cum inside you. And this time we know we need to go to bed so we get dressed and ready to sleep.

Female POV

Imagine that you and him are texting and threw out the text he's basically said things like ." If I was there right now. I'd be licking your clit and fingering your pussy begging you to cum,We're gonna need to do a lot of laundry baby You can sit on the washing machine while it vibrates and I'll eat you out Maybe I'll even fuck you on top of it if your lucky,imagine my dick sliding up and down in between your ass-checks before I shove it in your wet tight pussy,I wanna fuck you hard right now In the shower While I slap your ass and just fuck me hard I wanna see what you could do with that pussy". Later on things die down
And he calls to ask me out on a dinner date. I say yes weirdly enough and we go eat dinner. As were on the date we have fun making little jokes at each other then we start kissing and making out after the date. We drive to my flat where he slowly un- clips my bra and kiss my neck. He begins to finger my cunt and take taking of my skirt. He licks my cunt hard and long until I come into my mouth. But right he can penetrate me with his hard dick. He stops to ask for consent and if I want to use lube. I say "yes and sure" and he gets a bottle of lube he puts the lube all over my womenhood. He then randomly blurts out . "You know this is strawberry lube right" and I reply with "No I didn't know tell me if it taste like strawberries". He then ask me to go on all fours while he then lick my cunt and fingers me thrusting in and out hard. He then takes out his hard dick and begins fucking me as hard and as fast as I want it. He's now sliding in and out easily because of the lube, and his tongue is now in my mouth making me come hard again and again. He then starts to spank my ass as I scratch his back leaving marks which make him cum again in my tight wet cunt. We stop so that we can catch our breathe and let our bodies relax for a few minutes. After the time is finished he begins to lick my clit and spank my ass leaving it red. Which makes me come and squirt a little hard this time . He puts his dick back inside me and fucks me from behind. I later on comes all over his dick with a loud moan as he comes inside me. And this time we know we need to go to bed so we get dressed and ready to sleep.

Male pov
I'm visualizing pinning you against a wall and fucking your brains out til you feel it in your toes and your whole body's tingling as your over the edge of your climax .And as you start to get close to cumming. I pull myself out and push you down onto my bed where I then jump between your legs and devour that sweet pussy of yours making sure to make little figure 8's on your clit. Screaming out that you're about to cum I stop and you ask why and I say "You need my permission to cum I feel like you haven't earned it yet". You then ask me "how can I earn it " and I shove your head down on my cock sending it to the back of your throat as you chock I begin to feel a bit empathetic and pull out. You then grab it and shove it back down your throat and look up at me. After a few mintues I then flip you over onto all fours and proceed to fuck you relentlessly until you are on the edge of the orgasm of your life and I'm near cummimg and as I finally grant you permission to cum I fill your pussy to the brim with my heavy load I've been saving for you.

Female pov
You grabbed me and pinned me to the wall where you began to thrust into me making me feel it as I was climaxing I felt it everywhere and my whole body's tingling as I'm over the edge of my climax .And as I was about to start to get close to cumming. You pull yourself out and push me down onto my bed where you then jump between my legs and devour my pussy and start making sure to make little figure 8's on my clit. As I say I'm going to come you stop and say "You need my permission to cum I feel like you haven't earned it yet". I then ask you "how can I earn it " and you shove your head down on my cock sending it to the back of my throat as I chock. I then grab it and shove it back down my throat and look up at me. After a few minutes you then flip me over onto all fours and proceed to fuck me relentlessly until I'm on the edge of the orgasm of your life and I'm near cummimg and as you finally grant me permission to come you fill my pussy to the brim with your heavy load you've been saving for me.

The end