Bedroom adventures

Male POV:
Imagine that I were hanging out and we've just finished a movie and were play fighting and then suddenly I push you down on the bed and climb on top of you. I'd then start to slowly kiss your neck all the way to your soft delicate lips and we'd tongue. While we're doing that I'd slide my hands up your shirt and take your top off feeling your bra slightly while massaging your breast . I'd then kiss you down from your lips to your neck and finally to your now released breast where I'd slowly suck on them will nibbling slightly. Then I would take your panties off in the most seductive way that I could and slowly with my warm , wet tongue I'd lick you until you couldn't hold it. From there I'd slide into you with my throbbing dick and fuck you so hard in ways you've never even imagined it would also be long . I would only stop when we both come.

Female POV:
Imagine that your just hanging out and with (P/N) and we've just finished a movie and were play fighting and then suddenly he just push's me down on the bed and climbs on top of me . He'd then begin to start slowly kiss your neck all the way to my lips and we'd tongue. While we're doing that He would then begin to slide his cold hands up my shirt and take my top off feeling my bra slightly while massaging my breast . He would then kiss me down from my lips to my neck and finally to my now released breast where he'd slowly suck on them will nibbling slightly. Then he would take your panties off in the most seductive way possible. Then he would slowly with his warm , wet tongue he would lick me until I just couldn't hold it. From there he'd hover over me and slide into me with his throbbing dick and fuck me so hard in ways I've never even imagined or read about it would be so long and passionate . He only stopped once we both came.

The end