The gas stopped pumping and I pulled it out and put it back in the proper place. 

“Since you guys were incapable of helping me, Niall gets to choose the snacks in the store,” Harry said, teasing the boys. 

“Hey! I want to come! I want to choose the snacks!” Louis whined.

“No! I want to! Look! My knees are feeling better!” he said, pretending to be surprised while moving his knees up and down.

“Will. You. Two. Shut. Up.” We all turned to Zayn who was still in the same position he was in while he was asleep, only his lips were moving as he was scolding the two other boys in the car.

“No, you can’t come,” Harry ordered, “you two stay here and watch over Zayn. If you guys come, someone might steal the car and Zayn wouldn’t even notice.” 

Louis and Liam narrowed their eyes at Zayn, who had gone back to sleep.

“What if we carry him inside?” Louis said with anticipation. 

“No,” I said, laughing, “Zayn will kill you.” 

I watched in amazement as Louis and Liam both crossed their arms and plopped back in their seats looking upset. 

“Aww, don’t be upset,” Harry said, smiling, “I’ll let you guys come next time.”

“There won’t be a next time,” Liam said, turning his head away from us, “we’re never talking to you again.”

Me and Harry exchanged amused faces and looked back to Liam. 

“How about we get you a box of cookies?” Harry cooed.

Liam was about to whip his head towards us but stopped himself and looked away again.

“Make it two boxes,” Liam said.

We laughed at Liam and then we turned to Louis. 

“What would you like, Boo Bear?” I asked him. 

“Unless you can find carrots in there, you won’t be hearing my sexy voice for the rest of the day,” he said. 

“Hm, then hopefully there aren’t any carrots in there,” Harry joked. I laughed.

Louis whipped his face towards Harry. “Hey! That’s mean!”

Harry laughed. “I’m just joking. You know I always want to hear your sexy voice but I highly doubt they have carrots in there.”

Louis looked like he agreed with Harry and was sitting there with a frown. 

“Surprise me,” he said with a smile. Jolly Louis was back.

“Okay, Louis, we’ll try and find something that will satisfy your expectations,” Harry said, pushing himself off of the car. “We’ll be real quick.” I followed Harry as we headed to the convenience store. We walked in and we headed to the cookie aisle to get Liam’s cookies. Then we looked around to find something for Louis. We were at the candy section and a bag of gummies caught my eyes.

Specifically a bag of gummies in the shape of carrots.

“A-ha! He'll love this!” I exclaimed. Harry was smiling as he grabbed another bag. 

“Maybe we should get him two, also. Wouldn’t want him to get jealous that we got Liam two boxes of cookies,” he suggested. I nodded, agreeing with him. We grabbed some Curly Wurly’s for Zayn and I went to the crisps aisle and grabbed 5 small bags. We still had half an hour; this will hold me until we get to Presteigne. I saw Harry grab one bag of crisps and a pack of gum. Then we took our haul and brought it to the counter to pay along with the gas.