Will You Marry Me?

Start from the beginning

God Elliot before you showed up I would have walked away without even thinking about it, but now I can't.

I can't because I care.

No, I have to leave, I don't have a choice.

Repeating this in my head I stand up and take a deep breath.

As I begin walking the apartment door opens and Elliot's standing there.

Why?

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing," I lie "I was just-"

"Leaving," he cuts me off, a pained look on his face "where were you going?"

"Nowhere...I....I..."

Think.

"You were leaving Lydia," he frowns "where were you going?"

I have to say the truth.

"I was leaving," I take a deep breath "but I dont know where I was going. I just wanted to get away."

"Away from what?"

What do I say? If I say from him then he'll ask why and I can't tell him.

"Just forget it," I lie, a big smile on my face "I was being stupid and over dramatic. Let's go inside."

I don't give him a chance to answer, quickly pushing him inside and closing the door shut.

"Lyddie what's wrong?" He says, an annoyed look on his face.

My sister wants me to stop being with you because it can ruin her plans and if I don't she'll tell you who I am.

Here it goes.

"I just think we should stop whatever this is," I say "the dait-"

"No," he puts his arms around my waist pulling me close to him "you're not doing this. You're not pushing me away again."

I have to.

"Look," I smile "we can still be friends."

"I don't want to be your friend," he places one of his hands on my cheek "I want to be more than that."

I hate Alisson Louise.

I hate her more than I've ever hated her before.

I hate her more than Stephan Ryder.

I hate her more than my mother.

I hate her so damn much!

"I'm sorry," I frown pushing Elliot off of me "but I can't offer more."

"Lyddie," he begs and I can see the pain in his dark brown eyes.

Quickly I look away because if I don't I'll make a mistake.

"I'm sorry," I murmur turning around and begin walking towards my room.

"I'm in love with you," Elliot suddenly yells and I freeze.

I'm in love with you

The words repeat in my head and I feel as though everything has stopped moving.

He's in love with me.

"I love you Lydia Paige," Elliot laughs and I turn around to look at him.

"How do you know my last name?" I ask.

Out of all the things I could have asked, I asked that

Good job Abrelle!

"I saw your work ID," he gives me an amused smile.

"Oh," I nod and then I feel an urge to talk, to tell him that he can't love me. "You're not in love with me Elliot. You don't even know me."

"I do know you," he smiles "I know that you love watching zombie movies made before 2000. I know you like the bowl of chicken, rice, and beans from Chipotle. I know you like wrapping yourself like a burrito when you sleep. I know when your upset you take really long warm showers. I know you have to analyze everything you do before you do it. I know you're strong. I know you love when I call you Lyddie.

" I know you hate having to share your emotions. I know you've been betrayed by someone and that's why you don't trust others. I know you have nightmares about a loved one. I know your name's Lydia Paige. I know that you don't like talking about your family. I know there's parts of your life that you will never tell me about and that's okay because the parts I do know, I love. I'm in love with you Lydia Paige. I'm so madly in love with you Lyddie and I don't know when it happened, but it did and I'm not letting you go. "

I stand there looking at him completely and utterly shocked.

He loves me.

He.

Loves.

Me.

"You don't have to say it back," he walks towards me "but you have to understand that I don't want you to leave me. Please don't leave me Lyddie."

I can see the pain in his face as he begs me to stay.

No one's ever looked at me like that. Like I mean everything to them and without me they would explode into a million pieces.

Even Luis. He always said he loved me, but he never looked at me like this.

"Lyddie," he says and I stop him.

"I'm not leaving you," I wrap my arms around him burying my face in his neck.

"Oh god," he squeezes me and I'm filled with joy.

I mean a lot to him.

I've never meant so much to anyone.

"We can have that date you wanted some other time," I say hoping not to upset him "I'm not up to it today."

"Sure," he smiles "if that's what you want then of course."

"Okay," I kiss his cheek and make my way towards my room.

"Elliot" I say turnig back to look at him.

"Yeah?"

I love you too

"Nevermind," I shake my head walking into my room.

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for taking longer than usual to update, but i've been really busy lately.

Anyways I hope you liked this extremely cheesy cute chapter.

I'll update soon...

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam