Chapter 30

Dear Diary,

Ty and I had a big fight last night.

I have nothing to say anymore I feel like my chest has been ripped out.

~Aria

I woke up in Ty's arms like usual. It wasn't until my heart ached that I remembered the events that occurred last night.

"Hey beautiful," Ty smiled. I smiled at his brown eyes.

"That's not an Aria smile," he pouted.

"Don't be nice to me," I sighed while sitting up.

"What?" he asked.

"You should be mad at me," I pointed out.

"I told you, you made the decision to go," he shrugged.

"Why aren't you mad?" I asked.

"Do you know what it's like to watch the love of your life cry herself to sleep? I do. I don't want it to happen again," he stated.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"You shouldn't be," he smiled while kissing my head.

"Is that the chest my mom gave me?" I asked while noticing it in the corner of the room.

"Yeah it was in the car," Ty shrugged.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"So Isaac-," he started to say.

"Isaac will just have to get over it," I stated.

"Okay," Ty chuckled.

"Um, I'll be right back," I replied while exiting the room. I walked downstairs and took a deep breath.

I sat on the stool next to Carter and thought about what to say for a minute, luckily he went first.

"You worried me yesterday," he commented while turning to face me.

"I didn't know beta's worried about the alpha's mate," I replied.

"They have instinct and its worry for me as well because I actually care about you," he mocked.

I fake glared at him making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry," I added.

"Me too kid," he smiled.

"Just next time take my side okay," I commented while getting off the stool.

"Don't worry I got your back," he teased.

"Bye dork," I called while racing back upstairs.

I walked back into the bedroom and Ty was waiting for me with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I laughed.

"You're cute," he shrugged while pulling me in for a hug.

"Ugh bladder," I shouted while running into the bathroom. I don't why I always have to pee in the morning. Maybe it's because I go eight hours without going and then my bladder gets stunned or something. Yeah that has to be it. Look at me making conclusions. I should be a scientist or something.

I walked out of the bathroom and then took Ty's hand and led him downstairs.

"Carter," I shouted because he wasn't in the living room like I assumed.

"What?" Carter asked while instantly showing up.

"You can't put it off any longer, we have to plan how you are going to tell Audrey," I smirked.

"Maybe it can wait," he mumbled.

"Carter it can't," I argued.

"I don't know if I can handle it," he sighed.