Chapter 7

Dear Diary,

I'm tired of feeling like this.

~Aria

I walked to school, feeling sick.

I feel like I'm going to cry and puke at the same time.

When I arrived at school I trudged into first hour letting my boots drag on the floor. Ty wasn't here yet. I guess he has better places to be.

He didn't come at all. I waited and when the bell rang that ends first hour it just made my heart sink even more in my chest. I walked out to my tree and sat against it. I felt a presence in front of me so I opened my eyes to see Ty.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"It's not really an option Aria," he demanded.

I looked away from him.

He sighed and then lifted me off the ground though me over his shoulder and carried me to his car! I squirmed and punched his arm but it was no use. He then placed me in his car buckled me in and then he got in and drove off.

Where are we going?

He pulled up to his house and I sighed. He got out and was opening my door before I even got my seat belt off. I stepped out and followed him in. He sat down on the white couch in his living room and I sat next to him.

"Look I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday I just feel very protective over you and when you didn't tell me the truth I just snapped," he apologized.

I nodded.

"You've lied to me a lot," he added.

I didn't lie.

"I know you didn't get that black eye because you ran into a door, that you didn't get into a car accident, and that you live about six houses down and I drop you off at a random house every time," he added.

I stared at him in shock, was he some kind of stalker?

"I need you to stop lying," he pleaded.

"You can trust me," he added.

Trust him? I barely know him. I stared at him for a long time.

"Tyson do you know why-," Carter started to say as he walked into the room, but then he stopped when he saw me.

"Oh sorry, hey Aria," he waved.

I smiled and waved back.

"It's okay Carter just tell me later," Ty replied wow he didn't even say hi to him.

"Okay have a nice chat," Carter smiled but then stopped once again.

"I mean talk or write or," he stuttered.

I smiled at him I mean it's not his fault he doesn't know what to say at least he tried.

"Draw," Ty corrected.

"Oh you draw right, I just thought you liked to write since you always write those little notes in your notebook," he shrugged.

I froze when did Carter see me writing? I thought back to one of the first days I started. So it was last week, Wednesday.

I was in math with him and I do remember writing something in my notebook! I wanted to transfer it over to Diary. I didn't think anyone saw me I was sitting in the back corner.

Ty said something to Carter which made him leave.

"Aria," he pushed.

I snapped my head up at him and then got off the couch.