Chapter 10

Dear Diary,

I'm working up the courage to talk to Ty. Today is Sunday and he hasn't really pushed me to talk since yesterday.

We have watched movies for most of the day.

I'm supposed to be in the bathroom right now, but you know me always thinking about you.

~Aria

I walked back into the living room where Ty was taking the Hunger Games DVD out of the player. 

He smiled at me and without warning pushed me on the couch and started tickling me, being careful of where my bruises are, I can't believe he remembers where they are!

I laughed and pushed at his hands.

"Nope I like it when you laugh," he laughed in evilness.

I glared at him. He stopped and I let out a breath in relief. He smirked and then moved his hands closer again. I squirmed under him and then pushed at him so I was straddling his stomach. I then took my hands and started ticking him. I got to this one spot on his neck where he cringed and pleaded for me to stop. I laughed and then jumped off him and the couch.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he challenged.

I giggled and then ran to the stairs. It was too late because he was already caught up to me.

"Do you give?" he demanded.

I nodded. He let me go and I punched him in the arm.

"Oh yeah?" he challenged while pinning me to the wall.

I laughed until my arm started hurting.

"What's wrong?" he instantly asked.

I sucked in a breath and then held my cast covered arm.

"Oh shit," he muttered while scooping me up in his arms and taking me to the couch.

"Are you okay?" he started.

"I'm so sorry," he rambled.

"I forgot, how could I be so stupid?" he went on.

I scanned the room for my notepad but I must have left it upstairs.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"How much does it hurt?" he questioned.

"Does it still hurt?" he went on.

I put my hand on his arm to stop him but he kept going. I need something more! I cleared my throat but nothing came out.

TALK! I screamed in my head. I tried but nothing came out. Ty was now going on about how he needs to be more careful.

"Ty," I whispered, I didn't think he heard it.

His head snapped up.

"Ty, stop," I silently commanded.

I froze and my stomach flipped.

"Aria," he beamed.

I started to breath heavily.

"Shh, breathe," he soothed.

I nodded but I couldn't. I groaned and felt my throat closing up. Ty swung me into him and ran to the nurse. I fought with her as she put the mask on me, I can do this! She held my hands and forced it on me and once again I drifted away.

"She talked," Ty exclaimed I could tell he was beaming.

"At least we know she wants to," the nurse added.

"Of course she wants to," Ty commented.

"My baby, talked," he repeated.

I groaned.