Chapter 38

Dear Diary,

We find out the gender of the baby today!

~Aria

"Fourth month," I smiled while kissing Ty, we only have two more to go after this. This pregnancy is flying by but I can't complain I just want to hold my baby in my arms and kiss it's head.

Our baby will be fully developed at six months in my womb because of the wolf blood.

Today we find out if it is a boy or girl, which is a relief because I'm tired to referring to the baby as "the baby" or "it."

"I can't wait until I prove you wrong," Ty beamed.

"I can't wait to teach you that I'm always right," I replied.

I walked into the room with a smile.

"Ready?" the nurse smiled.

"Ready," Ty and I both grinned.

Regardless of the gender of our baby it will be the most loved child in the world.

However words can't describe the feeling that ran through me when the nurse said the words "It's a girl."

"A girl," I shouted tears running down my face.

"Yes and a healthy one at that," she nodded.

"I told you," I sobbed while socking Ty in the arm.

"She's going to be a daddy's girl," Ty smiled but a few tears escaped from his eyes as well.

"Awe babe a little me running around," I laughed.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," he chuckled.

At that moment I truly felt complete. In two months Ty and I would have a daughter and man would she be the most spoiled girl in the world with two parents who love each other and her to no end.

***********************

"I'm not doing that," I groaned.

"Come on that's a cute name," Ty protested.

"I know what it's like to have a boy middle name as a girl, I'm not doing that to her," I replied.

"What name?" Carter asked while plopping down on the couch.

"I'm not telling you because you are going to side with Tyson," I sighed.

There have been a lot of name ideas floating around lately. Everyone and I do mean everyone has ideas and suggestions. Names with meanings, cute names, celebrity names, and I'm happy that the pack members have their ideas and Emmalee and my mother have theirs, but at the end of the day it's Ty and my decision.

I can't say that the putting our names together wasn't a thought I mean it would have meaning and everything but I haven't heard a name that clicked yet. I think when I hear the perfect one that will forever be my daughter's name I will just know.

"As the babies favorite Uncle ever I should have a say," Carter pouted.

"You're a pain," I laughed.

"Tell him," Ty pushed.

"Kayla Dalton James Benson," I muttered. Ty really liked this name but I didn't want her name to be Kayla and I definitely didn't want her to have a boy name as a middle name, let alone two.

"Kaya? Who came up with that," Carter asked.

"KAYA," I shouted. [kay-uh]

"What?" Carter asked slightly taken back.