1. Missing you

"When are you coming home honey?"
"It's only been a week Jer, I'll be gone for 3 months."
"I miss you so much babe."
"I miss you too, I'll call you later?"
"Ok, love you."
"Love you."
Kirstin was gone with Pentatonix traveling the US. Her and Jeremy had been dating for more than 2 years and are happy together. They hated to be apart for so long, but that was Kirstin's job. They always face timed each other and called each other every day. She always felt like something was missing when she was away though. Sure she talked to him everyday, but he just wasn't there. Physical contact is important in a relationship, and this relationship was lacking that. Jeremy felt the same way as Kirst. Each other's touch was missing. Kirstin decided that she was thinking too much about all of this and went to go hang out with everyone else. There wasn't much room on a tour bus to get alone time, but she always found a way. Everyone else was sitting in the front lounge and she joined them all, sitting down with a sigh.
"Hey Kirst. How's Jeremy doing?"
"He's good, he had a couple days off from work and is really enjoying his free time... I wish I could spend it with him."
"Hey, you'll see him in no time. Tour always seems to go fast anyway. You'll be back together soon enough!"
Scott was always looking for the positive things about being on tour like almost everyone else. He wanted everyone to stay happy and relaxed so they would be ready to perform. If one member was in a bad mood, it effected the whole show.
"I miss him so much."
"It'll be ok girly."
"I hope so."
It was pretty late and Scott, Avi, Kevin, and the rest went to bed. Mitch and Kirstie stayed up talking.
"So, two years huh?"
"Yeah, I can't believe it. This is the longest relationship I've ever had. I really think he's the one."
"Duh, the way he treats you is amazing. He treats you like the princess you are."
Kirstie giggled at Mitch's comment.
"He really does... can I ask you something?"
"Of course cupcake."
"Promise it stays between you and me."
"Pinky promise."
They linked pinkies and Kirstie began with a sigh.
"Do you... think it's weird that... I miss Jeremy physically?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like, him sitting here. I miss that. I miss being able to touch him."
"Oh, that's not weird at all. Obviously you guys have kissed and everything so that's definitely normal."
"I just wish I could hug him you know? It's like my body is craving to be touched."
"I can't help you with that one babe."
Kirstie laughed again along with Mitch. She was so grateful to have friends who understood her so easily. Mitch got up and went to his bunk bidding Kirstie goodnight. She stayed up for a few more hours and decided she should sleep to. So she headed to her bunk, laid down, closed her eyes for about 10 min, then got back up. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about Jeremy. Her body got more and more craved for touch. Just a simple hug would do. She needed some kind of physical contact. She decided to wake Scott up and he was a little confused as to why she was still awake.
"Kirstie, it's like 2 in the morning."
"I know I'm sorry, but I need something."
"Ok what is it?"
"Can you...hug me?"
"Is this about Jeremy?"
"Kind of, I need physical contact to forget about him for a while so I can sleep."
"Ok but why me?"
"I don't know, you're the easiest to wake up."
"Alright, let me get up."
Scott stood up and wrapped his arms around Kirstie. They stayed like that for a few minutes and then pulled apart.
"Thanks, I think I'll be able to sleep now."
"No problem, goodnight."
"Goodnight."
She was right, that hug gave her enough to distract herself and she was able to sleep. But she was the first one up.
Scott came out to where she was and sat down next to her.
"Did that help last night?"
"For a little while, I've been up since 6."
"Geez, it's 10 now. What have you been doing?"
"Thinking again. I can't stop thinking about him."
Scott thought for a second and came up with something.
"I know what you need, you need a night out. Saturday night we have the day off, we can go then!"
"I don't know Scott, I'm not sure that will help much."
"We can try, you never know."
"Alright, I guess we can try."
"Yay! I'll tell everyone else about our plans."
He got up leaving Kirstie to herself again. She actually thought this wouldn't be so bad. She hadn't had a night out in a long time. So she made up her mind that she'll just make the most out of it.