Ashton Irwin

( Not really a trigger warning but it contains a little violence...do not read if you are sensitive to this content)

"How the fuck is it my fault that Im attractive!?" You even supprised your self with how angry your voice sounded. You crossed you arms over your chest.

"Well it would be alot better if you didn't walk around slutting yourself." Ashton eyes glared into yours. His words burned into your mind. "Wha-" you couldn't say another word with out bursting into tears.

You turned out of the kitchen to head to your shared bedroom. But he grabbed your wrist forcefully pulling you back. "Let go! No! Fuck you!" You screamed his grip starting to sting on your wrist. His hand striked across your face. He let go and you fell back awkwardly onto the floor. You grabbed your face gasping.

"Babe.." Ashton brought his hand to his mouth eyes watering. He stretched his arm forward offering to help you up. You scooted away from him before standing up. He walked towards you. You backed up, eyes full of fear.

"Your scared of me," he turned around punching the cabinet, " shit." You could hear in his voice that he was crying. You ran for your bedroom locking the door behind you. Tears filled your eyes. You walked over and sat on the bed. You sat there for a moment trying to process what just happened.

Laying down you pulled the blankets over you and grabbed a pillow, turned onto your side and hugged it. You couldnt stop the tears. With every thought and emotion flowed another tear. You finally cried yourself to sleep.

Darkness filled your eyes. You didn't know what time it was but it was past dark. You turned over to see a lump in the bed next to you. You didn't really want him there but you didn't do anything.

You turned over trying not to wake him. You quitly lay there watching his chest move up and down with everybreath. It honestly wasn't a big deal that he hit you. People get in fights all the time but it was the fact that he was your boyfriend who hit you. But what bothered you was what he has said. Did he really think your slutty?

"Baby?" Ashtons head turned and his eyes met yours. The room was barely light up with moonlight shining through the window but you could
see his eyes were full of forgiveness.

"What Ash?" Your voice was full of innocence. He sat up on his elbows.

"You don't know how sorry I am. I didn't mean anything I said. I especially didn't mean to hit my precious angel. I just got really upset and that was the first thing I thought of. Im so sorry. And I love you. And I don't want to lose you." His apology was making it's way into your heart.

"You could never lose me. And I love you too...alot." You scooted yourself next to him and cuddled into his chest. He kissed your head and you fell alseep in the arms of the one the you love.