Vic Fuentes

"BOOM BITCH GET OUT DA WAY." My best friend (b/f/n) shouted splashing me. I responded quickley by picking up a pool noodle and wacking her in the head with it. Me, my best friend and a bunch of other friends were relaxing at the pool which pretty much ended up looking like a bunch of dolphins flailing around yelling at each other, which was pretty damn funny.

My friend mike had the idea so we both invited a bunch of our friends, including the new guy, Vic.

Vic moved here about three weeks ago but I've only known him for two. Mike was the first to meet him at school and introduced him to the rest of are group. He was pretty shy,still kinda is, but he is really funny and you all excepted him right away. When I first met him I was smiling for the whole day like an idiot. My best friend said she ships it.

Right when I hit her with the noodle she whipped around and yelled "You almost made me drop my purse!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing along with the rest ofyour friends.

"Hey (y/n)." Vic shouted from across the pool. "Yes." I responded doing a weird accent. He threw me a beach ball and it ended up in a full brown beach volleyball game. My team won , haha.

We all were tired an just sat there treading water when Vic, a small brown adorable Mexican, came up behind me a grabbed my waist tyring to scare me. I jumped at first but relaxed into his arms.

"Watcha doing?" He asked with a grin on his face. "Being held captive." I could feel my cheeks blushing. (B/f/n) glanced at me and raised her eye brows up and down and I shot her death glare.

"Hey." Vic said to get my attention. "Wha-" I was cut of by a pair of extremely sexy lips on mine. It took a second to relize what the hell just happend and when I did I kissed back. I pretty much melted in his arms. We just sat there are bodies pressed together until he pulled away with a smile on his adorable face.

"I SHIP IT!" (y/b/n) yelled and I heard a bunch of whistles and awws. When Vic turned to look at me I knew my face was a freaking tomato. Vic kissed my head and pulled me over to the steps. He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me. This was perfect.