Michael Clifford

"Were home!" Luke shouted at they walked in letting the door slam which instantly woke me up. They went out to dinner and probaly to a bar and came home super late. I let out a sigh and peeled the blankets back. I was in shorts and a t-shirt and it was freezing balls in here.

"It's fucking 2:00am!" You scolded them when I walked out of my room. "Sorry. Boys be wild." Micheal said winking. I couldnt help but smirk and giggle a little. "I dont care what time you get home just be quite."

"Yes mom." Calum spoke with a grin on his face. "Shut up."I said laughing. "Hey were gonna get some sleep." Ashton said heading to his bedroom. With that I walked back into my room and crawled back into my nest of blankets and pillows and laid down.

______________________________________

"Stop!" I screamed at whatever the hell this thing was that was attacking my mom. I stood in horror watching a black mist drag my mom up the stairs her screaming as well. All I could do was scream.

My door bust open and Michael ran in.

"What's wrong?" He looked concerned. "Wha-"

"You were screaming." He cut me off.
"Oh." I said a little embarrassed. "Are you okay. What's wrong?" He came over and sat on the bed. "Bad dream."
He pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around my waist with my back against his chest. He rested his chin on the top of my head. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

I suddenly felt a pair of lips peck my forehead. I looked up and saw his beautiful piercing eyes. He looked back and then connected our lips.
I was taken back but then started kissing back. After about 30 seconds the kiss deepend and he licked my bottom lip and of course I let him.
We made out for like 2 minutes, which was amazing, before he pulled back with a smile on his face.

"I've wanted to do that since I met you." He had a smile plastered on his face. I felt my face turn red.

He pulled me down beside him and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his breath on my neck and he kissed me softly. I fell asleep into his arms.
No more nightmares.