Clarity - SyndiSparklez

Warning: Foul Language. Mild Smut.

This takes place in the real world but did not happened in real life. This isn't the Hawaii chapter and they are not together in the start, yet.

Not my artwork.

~~~

Jordan Maron's Pov

I open the cabinet and took a bowl, a box of lucky charms and a carton of milk in the fridge. I put the bowl on the top of the counter, I put some cerial in the bowl, pour some milk, took a spoon and sat on the chair.

I lift a spoon full of cerial and eat it. "Should I come back later after you kept narrating what you are doing right now?" I choke on my cerial and look behind and saw Tom. "Aw shit, I didn't mean to scare you." he took a glass of water and gave it to me and I took it and drink it. "I didn't know you can choke easily." I glare at him and punch his arm. "Hey that hurts!"

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I kept glaring at him, even though he look fantastic today I will not stop glaring at his beautiful jawline, beautiful eyes, amazing blue hair, kissable lips and handsome face. Shit not now.

"I came to say good morning and tell you that we could eat outside but you already have something to eat so I'll leave." he started to leave but I grab his arm.

"Take a bowl in there," pointing with my thumb at the cabinet "you can eat here."

"Really?!" he said hysterically while I nod. "That's awsome!"

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes, he didn't even apologized. "How did you enter my house anyway?"

"You gave me a spre key."

"When?" I raise my brow.

"When we were drunk, you exactly said 'You can come in my house anytime.' something like that." he sat down on the opposite of me and put some cerial and milk in his bowl and started to eat.

"Really? I never remember anything."

"Because you pass out after the 17th beer." I groan and almost choke again but I quickly drink my water.

"Yeah sure." I finish my cerial and put it in the sink. I look at Tom who was still eating his cerial so I sat at the island of the kitchen, swinging my feet

"You look like a child." he chuckled as he stand up and put the bowl in the sink and stand in front of me. "You look so cute." he pinched my cheeks as I blush.

"Just because I shave I look like a child." I pouted and he smirk.

"Nope, you always look like a child in my eyes." he pinch my cheeks again, leaving me at the island and went to the living room. I heard the t.v. opening. I sigh and wash the bowls and put it back at the cabinet. I walk to the living room and flop down next to him. I lay down on his lap as he kept switching the channel.

"Just open netflix." I stated and he opens netflix and pick a scary movie. "Really?!" I sat up looking at him. "Why?!"

"Are you scare Jordie?" he tease as I blush.

"No!"

"Then why go hysterical then?" I punch his arm as he stands up.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." he started to walk but I stop him by tugging his shirt. "What? Will you go to the bathroom with me?" I shook my head as he sighed. "Just pause the movie and get some popcorns or something." I nodded and ran to the kitchen and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and waited for five minutes. I look around and it was dark. Why? I thought it was morning. I look back at the microwave and saw the countdown.