The Sadist and the Masochist

A/N: This is important, in my mind in the shower was kinda... yeah so this is kinda have a little, you know. I'll just say mature stuffs, so if you don't like this then don't read it, I'm saying it's kinda well, 50 shades of grey. This is dedicated to CaptainQueezle . Please don't hate me :( Warning: Lemon ahead and don't read if you don't like smutty stuffs.

Jordan's POV

Deviser Gains and I were at the portals near the purge house, he said that a certain portal was malfunctioning, I came to check it out "It seems normal to me." as I touched the portal and look at him.

"I could have sworn I saw s-" he pointed at the portal and I took a step back as I saw the portal was working "I told you I saw something!"

"Yeah," the portal closed again and I heard a grunt "Who is there?"

"This is why I hate portals." I heard an unfamiliar voice, he stood up and look at me "Spark? How did you g-" he look at me head to toe "Who are you? You are not Spark."

"I'm Mr.Butts, and are you Mot?" I walk around him and the description that Dianite made is the exact thing "I'm the alternative of Spark." I said with a cheery voice and he just look at me.

"You already know the name, I'm guessing your not very smart as your the counter part of Spark."

"Hey! I made the first ever reactor here, I was the one who use witchery and more!"

"What is the square root of 4?"

"2."

"Okay your smart, Spark can't even do that as fast as you do, it takes two days for him to answer."

"Is he really that... you know?"

"Yeah, but he's a great guy." he looked me in the eyes, he has green eyes and green spores of creeper in his right face "So I'm guessing my alternate self is not bright as you?"

"Nah, he's bright but sometimes not, he's acting first before doing."

"Okay, so can you show me around?" I nodded and we walk around our houses.

(Time skip)

Being with Mot made me something feel something that I shouldn't. I have a crush on him. It's no good. No sirie! "So Sparklez," oh yeah I told him my real name "Can I sleep in your tower for some time? I mean just a couple of nights?"

"Yeah sure." I smiled at him, we walk to the tower and I let him sleep up a level on my room, between the room of Guard Tom and Ianite. I lay down on my bed and drift into sleep. As the morning comes, I heard a rooster yelling. God I hate those sounds, I opened my eyes slowly and tried to stand up but I'm tied up both my arms and feet, I look down and saw that I'm naked.

"I see you wake up." Mot walk out of the shadow, I tried to struggle because he has a whip. Oh deer, I'm too young for this! "Don't struggle it will hurt you more." he walks and sat beside me, he leans down and kiss me, when he pulled back I saw in his eyes is, pure lust.

"P-please."

"Oh, someome's eager." he licked my right nipple and I moan, I can feel myself having a boner, "Look at the perverted one." he smiled and hold it in his right arm and started to stroke it, hard and fast, If he continues this I-I'm gonna...

"M-Mot I-I'm gonna..." I moan as I shoot a load, it squirted all over my body.

"Someone's holding it and still a virgin," he licks my cum "I like it and I can help you to be baptaized." he removes his clothes and whip my body and I moan, I actually enjoy this, because of that I felt another boner "Oh someone's a masochist." he grin and he removes the ropes on my feet, he pulls it up and licks my hole, I can't help but moan and moan.

"M-Mot!" I moan his name and he stopped and look at me, he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"You are so adorable."

"We're not a thing Mot! We just met!"

"But you like it." he winked at me and I blush. I really do enjoy it, I felt a pang on my chest, it was love and lust "I like you Sparklez." he put the tip on the entrance of my hole "I'm going in." as he went in I moan "Shit! Your so tight! I will make you loosen up!" he thrust me fast and hard, I kept telling him to slow down but he didn't listen "Sparklez," I know what he's going to say.

"I want to feel it." he nodded as he release a load in me, I shoot a load all over our body, he fell on top on me and suck my neck.

"I'm not done yet." Oh deer.

(Time skip)

After 1 hour we finally finished, whip marks are all over my body, my back and even on my ass. I cum for 8 times so does he, yes I've been counting.

"What does this makes us?" I asked him with a confused face beside me on my bed.

"Lovers with a different love." he kissed my cheek "The Sadist and the Masochist."

"I like, no I love it, are we going to tell anybody?"

"No, I don't trust them but hey I thrust you earlier." he smiled and I smack his arm weakly since I have no energy.

"Shut up!" he laughed and hugged me.

"I like you Sparklez." I guess we were never really ready to say 'love' to each other we just did it, my first time was... different and amazing.

"I like you too Mot." I blushed and he winked.

"Wait for the near future and you cannot walk anymore." I slap his face weakly and he laugh "Just joking, but no promise though." oh deer.

------------

Sorry my imagination take over me! I was debating for a borning one or a smutty one and my mind chose the smutty one! Sorry!

I love you and until next time !

Peace out !