Cheating is bad but why does it feels good? - Jucker

Warning: SMUT COMING AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN SKIP OR DON'T READ THIS!
I MAY OR MAY NOT POST AFTER THIS STORY.

Tucker's POV

"Hey Sonja wanna hang out?"

"No sorry, I really need to get this wand in thaumcraft, but we can hang out once I'm finish." she kissed my cheek "See ya later Tucker." she flew to her house and while scanning and sucking nodes.

I took out my communicator, I click a random person "Hello?" I heard Tom's voice "Tucker ya there?"

"Yes I'm here." I sighed "Hey can we hang out?"

"So sorry Tucker but I need to guard my house because I don't trust the wizards 100%." I sighed "Stop sighing! Anyways talk to ya later." he turn off his communicator so I hit another person.

"Hello?" It's Jordan.

"Hey Jordan."

"Hi Tucker."

"So wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, sure, where are you?"

"In my dojo."

"Be there in a sec." I'm guessing he's in the spectre dimension and use his portal to the fortress of fury "Maybe turn off the teleport majiger so I can enter?"

"Oh sorry." I push a button turning off the anti person "It's off."

"Thank you." I heard the door opened "Where are you?" I turn off the communicator and went down a level and I'm facing him, very close "Hi." he smiled I tried to move but I step on my shoe lace and fell on top of Jordan, lips crash to each other. I sat on top of him.

"Hey Jordan."

"Hi." he blush looking on the right. So cute, wait what? No not cute! But adorable! Wait No! That's not what I meant "You okay?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, because I'm not, your kinda heavy." what?! I'm heavy?! Then I'm gaining weight! Finally!

"Realy now?"

"Yeah, your heavy because of your height." ouch.

"Hey that hurts."

"You want to gain weight?"

"Well, I don't want to be a stick forever, I want some muscles." I flex my arm and shoe him my 'muscle' he touches them and I felt sparks in my arm "See! I want more muscles!" lifting up my shirt and let him see my 4 pack abs. I felt him touching them and sparks in my stomach and butterflies.

"I think your fine." I look into his beautiful eyes, his glasses are on the floor. I felt his hands on my chest. OMG! I think I'm getting hard "You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

"You like him don't you?" Wisdom said.

"Shut up wisdom." maybe I do? Maybe this is more? Jordan is always there for me when I need someone. I lean to Jordan and kiss his lips. He kissed me back, we kissed passionatly. OMG I'm cheating! I have Sonja but I'm kissing Jordan and worst! I like the kiss and him! We pulled away to catch our breath.

"Uh..." I felt something hard on my ass. I smirk and wiggled a little he moans and my smirk turns into a lusty smile. I kissed him and rub my boner on his and he moans. I guess he's a virgin. "T-Tucker, your a tease." he said between our kisses and I smiled. I remove his jacket and his shirt. I removed mine and we're both topless. I travel my kisses down, his neck, his chest, his abs, and I unbotton his pants and pull down his zipper. I remove his pants and boxers. I blow on his head. "Don't tease." he took a deep breath and I kiss the tip, I lick the tip and the body. I put his cock in my mouth and start in a slow pace, he was moaning and as I fasten my pace his breath is getting fast and he moans louder and louder. "Tucker I-"

"In my mouth." I felt him touch my head and he push my head until I deep throat him. He let's go of his cum and I gulp his cum. I pulled out licking his cock that's still hard but very wet. I felt him pushing me against the wall and he unbotton my pants and pull down the zipper. He removes my pants and my boxers, my cock spring up to his face, slapping his mouth. He lick the tip and the body. He put my cock inside his mouth. His mouth is very very hot. I moan as he fasten his pace. I grab his hair and vilolated his mouth. I moan very loud. I felt him enjoying it. "Jordan, I-" I cum inside his mouth and he swallowed it. I'm still hard and he bend over in front of me. I enter his hole and it was very tight. I don't have a condom but it's fine since we're both guys. "Tell me when." he nodded. A minute pass and I felt him move his ass and I smirk. I thrust into him and he moans.

"F-faahhster!" I fasten my pace and he kept moaning well I found his sweet spot and keep hitting it. His moans is getting louder and I smiled. I turn him around and I sat down. His hips are moving and he's like pumping my cock. I felt I'm going to cum.

"Jordan!" I moan as we kiss together. I release my cum inside of him and he cums as he stroke his cock. Our bodies are sweaty, sticky and our bodies are together. "I like you Jordan."

"I like you too." we kissed and the door opened. Shit! I forgot to lock it! We saw Tom and Sonja there stood in shock, Sonja is tearing up and Tom looks destroyed. "Tom!" Jordan said and Tom uses his teleportation spell to go back to his house. Sonja took out her spectre key and went to her spectre dimension.

"Damn it!" I cover my eyes and Jordan was crying, I look at him and he looks devastated. I hugged him and he hug me back. "I'm sorry Jordan." he shook his head.

"I'm sorry for being horny."

"I guess we're both horny." I kissed his forehead and he calms down "We know cheating is bad right?" he nodded "But with you why does it feels so good?" he smile slightly and kissed my cheek and I smile at him "I think I'm in love with you Jordan."

"So do I, Tucker." we kissed each other.

Well cheating is very bad. I wish I could explain this to Sonja but there's nothing to explain. Never, I mean never cheat especially you know that their your best friend's boyfriend/girlfriend. Never do what we do. I know your smart unlike me.

____________

Wooooow I'm sorry to write this and I tried to write Jucker, I hope you like it.

Any suggestion who should I pair next ?

Comment now!

Also I don't have classes every wednesday but I have classes in Saturday so I don't think I can update like the way I used to before.

I love you and Until next time !

Peace out !