My Brother's Best Friend - Mot x CaptainSparklez

Mot's POV

I put on my headset and put the volume on 99% in my phone since I don't want to be THAT deaf. No I am not deaf, I just don't want to be deaf, well I would want to than my brother, Tom stop shouting and yelling with his friends.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder I turn around and saw a beautiful, cute, gullible and hot Sparklez. Yes I have a crush on my brother's best friend, I also know Sparklez before Tom does because my best friend, Spark, was Sparklez's twin brother. Unlike me, Tom was older by a year. I take of my headset and look at Sparklez.

"Hey."

"Hey Mot!" oh lord dianite, why would you make a perfect human being like him.

"Sooo? What's up?"

"Nothing... Just hiding since your me and the others are playing hide and seek, don't question, Tom requested that, he's very childish." he sighed.

"So? Where'd you hide?"

"I-" we heard a knock on the door, I pointed under my desk since it's cover and I can cover him with my chair while I sit there.

"Come in." Tom enters and looks around.

"Hey, did someone or some people come in here?" he look around one more time.

"No, why would people come here?"

"We're playing hide and seek! You should join!"

"Nope." I felt Sparklez hands on my legs cause it's very hot and too narrow to be there, I spread my legs and I can hear him breath for the moment but Tom didn't notice, Sparklez just hold my legs.

"Okay," he looks around one last time "Are you sure?"

"Positive, go and search for your friends."

"Oh no, Sparklez the only one who I haven't found." he enters one more time "Are you sure he's not here?" he walks to me.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Maybe he's..." he walks to my bed "Under your bed!" he crouches down and look under my bed but no avail.

"Didn't I already told you that's he's not here?! Why would he even be here?! Go! Your invading my privacy and I'm doing some homework! I study college unlike you, having youtube as a work." I mumble the rest but he can hear it.

"Whatever lil' bro'." he walks to me and ruffles my green hair, I grabbed his hand and throw it to him.

"Don't touch my hair!"

"Okay, bye." he leaves the room and I move away and Sparklez crawl out under my desk, he is sweating "Sorry, it must be hot in there." I throw him a towel and some of my clothes since we're the same body size.

"Thanks." he removes his tee shirt, I felt my jaw drop because he has a two huge pecks and six pack abs! He's not hairy like Spark so he doesn't stink like him. He wipe his sweat with my towel, MY FAVORITE TOWEL! Oh gosh yes please! I want to smell his sweat! Wait... I'm getting creepy... I need to stop. I sat down on my chair and continue to do my homework. To hide my boner from Sparklez's body.

"Hey, do you really have homework?" Sparklez walk to me and lean down, his head near mine, he's right and on the desk and his left arm on my shoulder, left shoulder "Oh this is quite difficult but easy as the same time." he looked at me, how would I know because I was looking him, we're very near to each other, veeery very near, I can feel his lips a millimeter away when he talks.

"Care to help me?" I looked back on the hellish paper filled with questions.

"Yeah sure." his lips brush on my cheeks, I was blushing but now I don't know what my face looks like now "Let's start." he walk to get another chair and teach me.