Until Dawn - SyndiSparklez

Before you say "This is a rip off of Until Dawn the game!" well it's not and you'll see what's the difference and it's only the title not the plot, okay?

Now let's start the story.

----------------

Sparklez's POV

I walk around my room thinking what should I do. I made a mistake for doing something and now, I kinda like it but I kinda regret it! I'm so confused!

*Yesterday*

*Ring Ring*

I woke up, took my alarm clock and throw it across the room. I tried to sleep again but failed so I stood up and walk to the bathroom and took a shower. I brush my teeth and put on some clothes. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and saw a note, I took it and read it.

'Good morning Sparklez. Sorry I'm not in the house again but I will make it up to you if I ever have a chance. Here's your money for the week.'

I sighed and took my money which is 30 dollars. For the week 30 dollars. I took the keys of my car and the house and went to the garage. I drove to school, for 20 minutes I arrived at school. I park my car in my spot, which is clearly mine because I have a name on it and it's far away from the others. I got out of my car and saw the old looking car where it's usual spot. It might be old but I dig it. I took out my phone and look what time is it and it's 7:40 and my class starts at 8:30 so I went to the back of the school and saw down on the grass leaning down to a tree.

"Hey." I turn to my right and saw Tom, the jock of the school but he's not a bully nor rude, he's just, well, him. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"And your not?" I replied back and sound rude "Sorry if I sound rude."

"No you didn't sound rude." He sat down next to me "You seem quite to like this spot."

"Yeah," I smiled at him, he's a chill dude "I'm at ease here and I can relax." he leans to the tree.

"Now you said it, I'm kinda liking myself here." he close his eyes, 2 minutes passed without talking he was lightly snoring. I look up and suddenly felt my left shoulder getting heavier, I look at my shoulder and saw Tom's head on my shoulder. I look at the time and it's 7:59. I sighed and felt my leg getting heavier. I saw Tom getting comfortable sleeping so he laid down and make my leg a pillow, great I'm fat now. "Your not fat."

"Wha-"

"Your not fat now quiet I'm trying to sleep, you know what lay down with me." I lay down next to him, he put his head chest so I opened my arms below Tom, not Tom's below. "Don't move or I'll do something to you." He hugs me and continue sleeping. What the freak is happening? I look what time it is and it's 8:01, time, please be faster. I suddenly felt my eyes getting heavy and black out.

*2 hours later*

I woke up and still see a sleeping Tom on my chest. Wait, a sleeping Tom on my chest?! I look at the time and it's 10:03. (Yay I can math XD.) "Tom wake up!"

"Shush! Be quiet we're in the library!"

"We're not and we're skipping class!"

"So?"

"My grades are depending on my attendance!"

"Why?"

"So I can know what's the lesson!"

"Fine but I want you to come to my party tonight."

"Yeah, sure, whatever now can you please get up?" he stood up and pulls me up. "Thanks."