Something New-Zane Truesdale (Part 2 of 3)

(Girl on the right)

You looked around with your hands in your pocket dressed in the usual obelisk girl uniform: white top with blue trimming, a blue miniskirt, and royal blue boots topped off with your own customization, blue and white thigh high socks and headphones around your neck . Duel academy, in your eyes, was surely huge. But even though it was big you know you were gonna run into some unfortunate characters..such as your ex-boyfriend Zane. 

Zane and I go back since pre-academy days. He never knew my last name until the day he broke up with me...after cheating on me.

"I love you..." your eyes widen as the girl smiled and caressed is cheek "I love you too Zane." And this that, they kissed. You backed away from the park and ran off only to slip and fall. You quickly recovered and ran off only to hear shouting, Zane's voice, from behind you.

 That was about three years ago.  Last I heard, he was the top duelist at this school and was admired by everyone here. But since then, rumors of us battling it out circled around. But I remember Zane, he only had his love for dueling.

"Glad to see you can make it, miss. Moto," yelled Crowler "Don't think because you are the sister to the legendary King of Games you can go off slacking."

"Yea...Whatever..." you muttered as you took a seat in an empty row and proceed to sit with a slouch and pull out your notebook with the intention to take notes during the lecture, only to fall dead asleep during the it.

"SAVA!" yelled Crowler.

You yelled and grabbed the nearest sharp object and threw it towards the person as he yelled and ducked. You soon noticed that you threw it towards crowler and shrieked. 

"Sava!" yelled Crowler "Can you please explain to the class the point of a Ritual Monster?!" 

"Ritual Monsters...hmmm...sure." you said "A Ritual Monster is a colored blue card. It means that monsters must be special summoned with a ritual spell card. They can not be special summoned from hand or deck except by ritual summon, and cannot be special summoned from the graveyard or while banished unless they were ritual summoned. One prime example would be my Dark Magician of Black Chaos, he can only be summoned with the Black Magic Ritual spell card."

Everyone looked in shocked at your intelligence.

"Now, can I return to getting some sleep." you said placing your headphones that were around your neck on your ears and proceeded to return back to sleep.

"H-how can a first-year turned third-year Obelisk such as yourself pass with high scores and yet slack!" yelled Crowler.

You simply looked towards him to answer his question until you suddenly fell asleep. There was one thing that came with the good looks alright, it was your narcolepsy. It usually only happened when your body is forced to stay still for long periods of time, hence a classroom. Though you don't intentionally sleep in class, you couldn't help yourself.

"UGH!" yelled Crowler as he moved towards your sleeping position until he was stopped.

"Dr.Crowler, she is narcoleptic she can't help but fall asleep when she is forced to sit still." replied a voice you soon heard when you slowly woke up.

"A-Aw Zane," Crowler studdered as he noticed Zane walking over to your row with his books and sitting next to her.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her." said Zane laying his books out. You turned and noticed Zane. You glared and wanted to leave only to feel a tight grip on your wrist forcing you down in your chair.

You opened your hand and read the little note that he place inside.

"Meet me at the docks after dinner, I believe you and I have a lot to talk about." 

You looked directly towards him as he focused on looking forward in the class and took notes. You, on the other hand, ripped the little paper and sprinkled it over his notebook. That moment you heard the bell, you rose from your chair, grabbed your stuff and walked out.