The Vow of Protection-Kakashi Hatake Baby Daddy-Naruto

Disclaimer:

Naruto Shippuden is copyright material belonging to Mashashi Kishimoto, Pierrot Studios and TV Tokyo
No copyright infringement is intended or implied; This is sheer imagination

At the beginning

I opened my eyes to see nothing but a world...A world filled with clouds, a bright blue sky.

I stood up and looked around and noticed that I at the same place I was yesterday... Lost, alone, and scared.

What happened yesterday will never happen ever again. What happened, shouldn't ever have happened to a 4- year old.

Yesterday, my parents we slaughtered before my eyes in order to protect me from a couple of rogue ninjas. Why you ask? Because they were targeted, targeted by an assassin. It was the same assassin who attempted to kill me...only to have killed my mom in my place.

But they don't realize that by taking my parents, they took so much more from me. They took my love; my comfort and they took my only support in surviving this life. All of my other family members and my entire clan had already deserted me and now I am on my own. There is only one thing left to do.

"I swear, I swear mother and father, so help me, I will one day protect those who I love and obliterate those who get in my way!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face and hit their graves. I took the kunai that was once lodged in my mother's neck and slashed my hand and placed it over their graves. A single drop of blood fell onto their grave.

It was the day I made my blood oath to protect.

"Yuzuki?" asked a voice.

I turned to who called me and gasped in shock as the person smiled warmly towards me. The smile that would bring the three things those rouge ninjas took from me.

"I know you are seen as an outcast in the Uchiha clan due to your family's lineage but I don't want to see my people hurt. Therefore, I will be your caretaker from now on."

"Why do you want to be with me? It is like you said, I am an outcast...I am worthless."

"But I also said, I don't want to see my people hurt. You have a lot of potential and I can tell now in your eyes, after this great loss, you yearn to do the one thing that a Hokage must do for every person in his village, protect."

"Lord Hokage..."

"Come Yuzuki, let's go home," said the Third Hokage as he reached his hand towards me and pulled me up from my seated position. I turned my head to look back at the remnants of my home and smiled, knowing that my parents are watching me from somewhere and I will uphold my promise to them.

How you both met?

"Class, I would like for you to meet Yuzuki Uchiha, she will be in this class for a couple of months and has already shown superb strength that is close to that of a Jonin level. I would hope for you all to show her respect."

I noticed some of the girls glaring towards me already and some of the boys staring in awe. But one common this they were all doing, talking about me in low voices. Especially some of the Uchiha boys that were in the class. They probably heard about me from their parents. They probably heard of my status as an outcast, but that didn't stop me one bit. I simply walked up to an empty row in the back of the room and pulled out my notebook ready to take notes.

Once the lesson was over, break started. I turned my head towards the window and looked out. It seems so peaceful outside, but within my own self, I was battling demons. I don't see why the Hokage placed me here to begin with especially with skills such as myself. But I do know that, he was only trying to get me to be more social.