~*Baby Daddy*~-° rivaille/levi ° -Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack of Titans

Year: 845

"Ja-in!!!!" You yelled as your little adoptive sister's body was being picked up by a 10m titan and devoured right in front of your eyes. Stretches of ruined buildings; streets filled with the dead passed under your feet, all were random body parts of your family. That when you went berserk. To most...it was described as an evolution for titans, a way that they are getting stronger. But to very few, to only one person who saw hope with my abilities, it was a stand against the titans.

Your hair cascade in the air as your eyes began to glow A huge force pushed back the titans in my area. A force so strong that every single titan on the west wing of Wall Maria instantaneously died. The villagers who were still alive that day as well as a soldier from the scouting legion ran to the Trost district and reported what happened. Then what was left for you to do...you took your chances for survival and stood in the Wall Maria and resided at the one place that gave you felt was the best place for protection; your family's sacred tree.

How did you two meet?

Two years later

"Every waking moment and every time I fall asleep, I dream a reoccurring nightmare, a nightmare that has yet to have passed. The death of all my family members all by titans..."

You opened your eyes to see two titans running at fast speed coming your way to see to your demise. You looked up with deadly eyes and pulled your bow and arrow and fired your arrow towards the titans. Due to the force of the arrow itself, it spiraled into the center of their necks causing them both to fall.

You knew they weren't the only ones in the area. You soon ready three arrows on your bow and pointed it towards the threats. You soon looked towards whom else was in the area to see three figures surrounding you.

"Elysium!" yelled a woman with brown hair and brown eyes with square framed glasses "Woah! You killed those titans with a single...then again you were always the smartest and strongest in our village..."

"You know her, Hanji," asked a man with blond hair and blue eyes, staring my figure down with a serious and calculating look along with his grey-eyed companion.

"Yeah...she is my best friend since childhood, she actually saved an entire village from an attack and is responsible for the destruction of the titans of the west side of Wall Maria," said Hanji while she walked towards your figure until you released one of your arrows to prevent her from walking any closer towards you.

"Do not come any closer to me, traitor," you said giving her a deadly glare "I am not going with you to Wall Rose to face trail," you said glaring intensely at all of them.

"You're the girl that you reported to Generalissimo Dallis," asked Levi as he used his 3D Maneuver Gear onto your family sacred tree to pull himself towards you. That only made you pissed.

You opened your eyes as they began to glow as you swiftly appeared towards him and punched him in the face causing him to fly back and his 3DMG to rip off your family's tree leaving a permanent scar on it. You looked towards your tree to see the scar to which you kneeled in sorrow from.

"Just leave me alone," you muttered,"The military has already done enough to me...just leave me alone."

"But...Elysium...your skills,"

"That is the reason you stay here, this is a family emblem. A little girl who can't move on from the past. You lose your family and so you want to stay her and protect what you have left from it. Fine, stay here we would be better off left from a damn burden."