Jay Park - Lingerie Shopping

[Scene : Jay insisted to bring you lingerie shopping because he found that you were always dressed in baggy shirts and pants that he was curious of how you would appear with those clothes off of you. However, you didn't expect to try the different sets in front of him]

"Jay, no! I am not going out!" You protested as you held your laptop close to you. He was pulling your free hand, trying his best to get you off of the couch.

Today was your off day from school. You had planned to stay at home, watch movies from Netflix and chill. However, your boyfriend, Jay had something planned out today.

"Babe, it's going to be fun!" He whined. He stopped his actions as he plopped in front of you.

Sitting in a comfortable position, he placed your laptop at the side. His chin placed on your lap as he looked at you in the eye cutely. His fingers were drawing on your thighs.

"Please, babe?" He begged. "It has been a long time since we have spent time with each other,"

What he said was true. The last time that the both of you really spend time together, which includes not having any distractions from school and his work, was like a month ago.

"But, I want to rest today. It's really rare for me to have off days from school you know," you explained.

His hands was now on the collar of his hoodie that you were wearing. "I'm bringing you lingerie shopping, sweetheart,"

Hearing the two words made you blush at yourself. "I have more than enough panties and bras, Jay. I don't need to add any more sets in my collection,"

"Yeah, says the one who has been wearing my boxers ever since you moved in with me," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the same time.

You placed your hands on his curly hair, playing around with the curls. "Then why don't you go buy boxers for yourself?"

Finally, he stood up and offered his hand. "Come on, let's spend sometime together?" He asked for the last time.

With his constant begging, you could not help but to give into him. Besides, you did not want any fights to come up and let this be the reason for your fight.

"Alright. Give me 10 minutes to get ready,"

-

As soon as the both of you entered the lingerie shop hand in hand, the female staffs walked towards the both of you.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret Flagship store, Mr and Mrs Park," The blonde staff said.

Mr and Mrs Park. How cute.

The next thing you know, the other staffs pulled down the shutters of the shop. You squeezed Jay's hands to ask him what is going on. He gave your a simple reply of "You'll see" before passing you to the blonde staff.

She lead you towards the fitting room while he was talking to another female staff - black haired girl with a bun.

When you reached the fitting room, the blonde girl passed you a bra and panties, telling you to try them on. You entered the fitting room, the curtains closed by her. You looked at the two piece that you were holding and looked at the mirror repeatedly.

It was a black lingerie set - a full lace bra which barely covers your breasts and panties which is actually a g-string. It also barely covers your below. You sighed and began trying it on.

-

"[Y/N]! Come on out!" Jay's voice could be heard from outside.

Checking yourself out in the mirror, you took a deep breath, reminding yourself to calm down. This would be the nth time Jay would see you exposing your skin. Although he has seen it through the intimate sessions that the both of you had, you were never the one to dress up skimpily around the house. He was the only one who showed off his muscular body - of course guys don't mind doing that.

Grabbing the silk white robe hanging at the side, you wore it before going out of the room. As soon as he saw you, he licked his lips as his eyes showed that he was needing you right then and there.

"Damn baby girl," he stood up from the purple sofa.

He touched the robe when you pushed his hands away.

"Patience Jay, Patience,"  you reminded.

Slowly, you started removing the robe which in the end dropped on the floor. His eyes widened even more. Scanning your body, he placed his hands around your waist, pushing you closer towards him.

"I think you need to dress like this often in the house," he said. "Damn babe, you're so fucking sexy,"

His words were making you blush like a little girl. You smacked his chest. "Stop it,"

"What? I'm stating the facts,"

He leaned in to kiss you but you placed your hands on his lips. "Nah uh, not here. Not in the staffs presence,"

"I wanna take you right here, right now," he whispered in your ears. "But before that, there's still a couple of sets that I've personally picked out," he pointed to the rack which had at least 10 more sets.

"Wait, how did you even know the sizes of my bra and panties?" You asked.

"Babe, sometimes you just have to steal those from your closet and bring it here to show it to the staff," he said.

A mystery that you have been solving for the past few months had been answered. "Ah hah!" You exclaimed. "So you were the one who stole my red lingerie set! No wonder I couldn't find it all this while!"

An angry expression showed on your face. It was one of the expensive sets that you had bought with your hard earned money. It came from one of the popular brands too.

"Hey, hey," he cupped your cheeks. "Don't be mad because you're getting a lot more sets, sexier ones today," he winked.

-

YO.

Hope you liked this chapter! If you have any requests, please comment!