Chapter 14

Bobby closed her eyes and a tear ran down her cheek.
She held onto herself expecting to feel her shirt now drenched in blood.
When she gripped her shirt she felt nothing.

She opened her eyes to find Rísa on the floor and Shauna looking at them both with her face wet with tears.
Bobby looked back down at Rísa and slowly began to realize what just happened.

Rísa laid on the floor holding onto her side where she'd been shot.

Bobby knelt down to Rísa as she screamed silently. She pulled her into her arms and held onto her.

"Im ok Bobby." Rísa said.
"No you're not."
" Im-"
"Stop talking" Bobby said cutting Rísa off.
.
.
The front door was busted down and three officers ran in the house with their guns up.

"Freeze!..get down!" One of the officers yelled.

Bobby continued to hold Rísa against as she bawled. And Shauna then dropped to her knees with a blank stare.
The officers pointed the guns towards Shauna and then began to cuff her.

"The ambulance should be ok the scene." Said the walkie talkie on one of the officers shoulders.
.
.
Minutes later paramedics came rushing in and took Rísa from Bobby's grip. They strapped Rísa down on the stretcher.
The paramedics lifted simultaneously Putting Rísa in the back of the Ambulance.
Bobby stood and watched as they began to hook her up to all the machines.
She look around to see a crowd of people with worry and sympathy on their faces.
Except for one.
Bobby could see Kilo in the background shaking her head in disappointment.
But in a way i knew she was shaking her head because i allowed myself to fall in love.

"We've got a pulse." One of the paramedics stated.

Bobby got in the van beside Rísa and they pulled off.

What did i get myself into...

OK! I NEED MORE COMMENTS!!!! What do you think so far????

I WONT ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER UNTIL GOAL IS MET SO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT!

GOAL

700 Views
50 Likes
20 Comments