Chapter 4

I sat there in silence.
"Hey Bobby." Keisha said walking into the bathroom.
Oh Shit. I thought to myself.
She looked over at the girl leaning over me as she stood up.
"Hey Shauna." Keisha said while wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her.
I sat there with my mouth open confused.
They both looked over at me.

"How do you know each other?" I asked.

They looked at each other and laughed.
Shauna got on her knees and began taking my pants off as Keisha started kissing me slowly pulling off my shirt.
I could feel Shauna taking off my boxers as Keisha went for my neck sliding her tongue up and down it before kissing me giving me hickies.

I pulled her closer to me so i could reach her neck. As i was kissing on Keisha's neck i could feel Shauna kissing on my clit.
I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in closer. She began to suck on my clit. I bit down on my lip and watched her go to work.

Keisha stood over me and put her pussy in my face. She grabbed me by the back of my head into her wet pussy.
I slid my tongue deep in her pussy and she let out a moan and grinned on my tongue. I pulled her closer to get deeper in her pussy. The deeper i went the wetter she got. I let her juices slid down my mouth.

I felt Shauna slide her fingers in my pussy going in deeper each time.
I tried holding in my moans but she went deeper.

My cum dripped all over the couch and Kiesha's dripped down my chin. She screamed my name and grinned on my face. The bathroom filled with moans.

Some kind of night.