Chapter 1

Zayn's POV

Growing up I always knew I wanted to be a stay at home dad. I wanted to stay home and raise my children while my lovely husband worked. I would make sure the children and the house was all taken care of so that by the time my husband would be home from work he could just relax and not have to worry about much.

And guess what? I got my wish.

About five years ago, I was out with two of my best mates, Ant and Danny. They had been bugging me about taking me to some night club called the Funky Buddah to help me forget about my ex-boyfriend.

I had recently had broken up with my boyfriend of two years, Avan, yes the Avan Jogia, the now famous actor, singer-songwriter. He was nowhere near famous when we were dating, he was just a regular boy whom I loved and cared for.

Anyways enough about him, I was out on the dance floor dancing with Ant when I saw him. He looked so beautiful, with his beautiful brown eyes, buzzed hair, and tall built. I knew it was love at first sight.

I couldn't stop staring at him, and I think he could feel my eyes on him, because next thing I knew he was making his way towards Ant and I, but he was looking directly at me.

"Hey babe, couldn't help my notice that you kept looking my way," he said in such a sexy voice. "My names Liam. Liam Payne," he said while smiling at me and offering me his hand to shake.

I felt Ant nudge me, " I-I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik. It's nice to meet you," I said shyly. I could feel myself blushing.

"Hi mate, me name is Anthony, but everybody calls me Ant.," I heard Ant introducing himself.

I noticed that Liam paid him no mind and just nodded his head signaling that he heard Ant.

"Well doll, care for a drink? I'd love to get to know you more," he said. Of course me, being me, began to blush like crazy. Stupid blush.

"Ye-yeah. A drink sounds lovely," I stuttered. God why am I such an idiot. I'm making a fool of myself in front of this very attractive specimen.

"Great," he smiled. "Ant, mate, mind if I steal him from you?" he asked.

"Course not. Babe I'll be at the table with Danny. Come look for us when you're done with Payne over here," he said while leaning down and pressing a soft kiss onto my forehead.

Ant and Danny were like my big brothers; they have always been very protective over me. Sometimes a little too over protective, but they always say it's because I'm the baby of the group, whatever that means. I'm only two years younger than them.

I nodded my head and told him I'd be there shortly.

"Now what can I get you drink babe?" Liam asked.

I told Liam that I didn't drink, because I didn't like the horrid taste. He laughed, but it wasn't a mean laugh. Liam ordered himself a whiskey on the rocks, while he ordered me a sprite.

Once we both had our drinks, Liam guided me towards his table, which so happened to be in the VIP section. At first I was nervous, but as we kept talking throughout the night I felt more relaxed. Liam and I talked about everything and nothing.

And the rest is history.

Fast-forward to five years later and you'll find me happily married to Liam. Liam is now 30 while I am 25. We got married about a year after he asked me to be his boyfriend.

Liam is an international R&B singer, so we spend most of our time travelling the world. While I take care of our beautiful 3 year old baby boy Harry.