Chapter 21

Allison walked into the house with Riker. "Babe I'm home!" she called.

"Hey babe." Twitch said, coming out and pecking her lips. She smiled. Twitch noticed Riker, and looked at Allison. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I found him on my way home. He keeps calling me mommy." she said.

"He's in ageplay." Twitch said, after looking Riker over for head trauma. He'd thought it was ageplay due to the diaper, but he wanted to be sure. "We should get the stuff to make him a bottle. You want a bottle buddy?" he asked Riker.

"Yes pwease." Riker said shyly.

Twitch smiled. "Ally go get the stuff to make a bottle. I'll watch him."

"Okay..." she said.

She left to run to the store, and Twitch picked up Riker. "So buddy, what do you wanna do?"

He sniffled. He wanted to go back to his daddy, but he was too scared. He didn't want his daddy to hurt him. So he said the first thing that came to mind when he thought of Curt. He sniffled. "Watch Cawrs."

Again the chapter's really short, and I'm really sorry guys. I'm trying to make them longer I promise. I'm just having trouble. I'll probably be ending this story after a few more chapters. So...yeah. Love you guys!!!! 15 comments for the next chapter.