Chapter 15

Riker woke up, and padded downstairs. "Daddy?"

"Hey, baby." Curt said, from the table. He smiled at him and picked him up. "How was your nap?"

"Good daddy." Riker said, snuggling into Curt's shoulder. Curt sighed, and held him close. He was going to miss his baby while he was gone. "Why daddy seem sad?"

Curt sat down, "Baby we need to talk."

"Daddy?" Riker asked, scaredly.

"Baby, daddy has to go bye-bye for a little bit and you can't come with him. So your going to be staying with your siblings."

"No!" he said, crossing his arms. "No want to stay with them. They let mean lady come. I no want to! Me stay wif daddy!"

"Baby you can't stay with daddy." Curt said. Riker stomped his foot and screamed. "Riker Anthony Mega! What have I said about about screaming in the house?" Riker glared at him and screamed again. "Riker..." Curt said warningly. He screamed again. Curt sighed, and spanked him.

"Owie!" Riker started to cry. Curt spanked him two more times.

"Now are you going to stop screaming?" Riker nodded still crying. Curt picked him up and cuddled him. "You know daddy doesn't like to spank you right?" Riker nodded. "I have to though because you were doing something you knew was wrong and that's not okay is it?" Riker shook his head. I love you baby boy, but you have to listen." Riker nodded.

There was silence for a minute. "Daddy please don't go."

"Baby, I have too." Curt said. "It's my job." Riker started crying harder. He clung to Curt.

******************************************************************************************

Two days later...

Riker clung to Curt the whole way from the car to the door of the house. Curt knocked on the door. Rydel opened it after a second and smiled at them. "Hey."

"Hi Rydel." Curt said.

"Daddy no." Riker sniffled, clutching his new teddy bear, named; "Beary" tightly to his chest. 

Curt sighed. "It's gonna be better for me to just hand him over and leave." Rydel nodded. Curt pried Riker off of him and handed him to Rydel. Riker instantly started screaming and hitting trying to get back to Curt. "I'll be back day after tomorrow." Curt said. He kissed Riker's forehead and left. Rydel carried him inside and closed the door. She sat Riker down. He ran to his room and collapsed in the bed crying.

"We gotta get back to Daddy, Beary." he said. "We gotta"

New chapter!!! Yay!! Thank-you to Lexie_R5_Sedivy for the amazing idea!!!